I was in the metrocentre… listen my non-Geordie friends, it's a shopping mall, a really huge one!
And it was near closing time, and we were just finishing paying in a shop. We went into the shop via the back door, accesible by the carpark, but the shutters came down on that door… so we couldn't get out that way.
Another way of getting out is to go up the escalators outside the shop. Sort of 'round and down' (because we were parked on the ground floor btw). So upstairs, I said to my mam 'we should go down the lift'. So, we got into the lift, and found that there were 3 buttons to press… 5, 4 and 3, for the carpark floors :S - and we were already on floor 3, so we couldn't go down in the lift any further. So then we went to go down the stairs. Opened the door, and found that the doors that lead downstairs were locked with a padlock! Creepy! We couldn't get to our car! Ended up going out of the bus exit haha. But I just thought it was super weird how the lift couldn't go down, and the stairs were locked!
Anyways: also just been looking through this blog, and found that there are no nice pictures of me! The only pictures I put up are weird ones of me as an Indian Prince, for example :/ so here's the zoomed in version of my profile picture:

And a one from today :)

No comments :
Post a Comment