Snow part II…
Remember when I said that I was kinda disappointed with the snow effort over the weekend? And that it would only be a good winter if it shut the school or something? Well, it shut the school.
For only the fourth time in 20 years history, my school has shut because of the school… and I've been a student for all 4 of them. It was kinda unexpected, and when I woke up I checked my phone and found a billion statuses on Facebook saying 'yay, school's shut!' and stuff like that, and it felt like a dreeeeeeam! Except, some people were like 'having a lie in' but I was too excited and went and took some pictures instead hahaha. Actually, the snow was pretty bad and getting to school would have been tough, in fairness… it was safer to stay at home :)
Here are a few pictures of my residence in the snow.
Here is the picture of me and my snowman me and my brother built yesterday. He was a little bit creepy to start with, because he was taller than me, and had a weird shaped head. Not to mention he has clothes pegs for eyes because it's surprisingly hard to find 'stones' in 30cm of snow. I snapped some branches off of a tree in our garden and took a few scraggly bits off and used them as a moustasche. That was another issue I had with him, since the night before I had a nightmare about a creepy mental French guy who stroked my cheek whilst sitting on the computer. Yeah.
So then when I was editing the picture, I noticed that whilst I was being propa hipster, the snowman's 'arm' was in a strange place. Like, next to my bum. And as you look closer, you can clearly make out that his 'hand' is in the groping position. I actually laughed to myself, since I look none the wiser haha! His creepy face does not make the situation any better hahahaha!
In a hypothetical situation, how would you rescue a 'dilemma' (not really, but) where girl likes boy, say, but hides it too well? Or visa versa, if you like.
Ok, so what if hiding things too well is not desirable, then what happens? How does one 'unhide' emotions, where is that button? Wow, this just got deep - I still have German homework to contend with.
I'd also like to know the answer to… actually, I just forgot. Lemme think…
Remember when I said that I was kinda disappointed with the snow effort over the weekend? And that it would only be a good winter if it shut the school or something? Well, it shut the school.
For only the fourth time in 20 years history, my school has shut because of the school… and I've been a student for all 4 of them. It was kinda unexpected, and when I woke up I checked my phone and found a billion statuses on Facebook saying 'yay, school's shut!' and stuff like that, and it felt like a dreeeeeeam! Except, some people were like 'having a lie in' but I was too excited and went and took some pictures instead hahaha. Actually, the snow was pretty bad and getting to school would have been tough, in fairness… it was safer to stay at home :)
Here are a few pictures of my residence in the snow.
| A scenic shot of… nothing… |
| A good lot of snow… |
| This looks like sand, but it's my hand in some snow under a street light… I need someone elses hand next to me for it to be an 'awww' picture… |
So then when I was editing the picture, I noticed that whilst I was being propa hipster, the snowman's 'arm' was in a strange place. Like, next to my bum. And as you look closer, you can clearly make out that his 'hand' is in the groping position. I actually laughed to myself, since I look none the wiser haha! His creepy face does not make the situation any better hahahaha!
| Happy 14th birthday grandma cat! She's still lovely, 13 years later :D |
In a hypothetical situation, how would you rescue a 'dilemma' (not really, but) where girl likes boy, say, but hides it too well? Or visa versa, if you like.
Ok, so what if hiding things too well is not desirable, then what happens? How does one 'unhide' emotions, where is that button? Wow, this just got deep - I still have German homework to contend with.
I'd also like to know the answer to… actually, I just forgot. Lemme think…
Oh yeah… why do some people care so much? Why does there appear to be somebody (somebodies?) who seems to want to know, or want to care? I don't know why this is such a difficult concept to grasp. I've grown up in a society and a small community (called school.) which gives empty promises out like cheap sweets. Like, you can almost guarantee that if a teacher says they'll do something for you, they won't. It always happens. So to have people around you that do the opposite of this feels a little strange, no? Like when someone remembers to bring something in for you, or remembers something you said yesterday it's as if they shouldn't have. idk guuuuyyyyyyyyssssss… listen to me haha, it's not even that late :P
Hope everyone goes and eats chocolate and watches big brother. Is that mind-numbing enough for you all haha? I'll just sit here and debate my life :D
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment