Thursday, 21 July 2011

I'm trying again!

Yeah! I'm going to try to get back into contact with Dennis to organise my birthday! I really lost hope over the last month or so because they had not finalised Ola's autumn schedule, although I'm hoping now that they will have a better idea of what's going on and maybe give me more information - and maybe even finalise it! I've just sent Therese an email so hopefully she'll pick it up tomorrow! :D Be hopin' with me!
Although, I know that like, everyone in Sweden is on holiday right now… So I have to email him mid-August :D I hope it's not going to be too late!

I also had a sleepover. Although it rained like 80% of the time. So instead of burning my revision, I went swimming on my decking instead! I'll put a picture up later! Haha, it was quite funny.

I also went to the apple store. I get sooo nervous whenever I go there, in case I've done something wrong, or there's nothing wrong at all, or in case my phone or my mac has to be repaired overnight or I lose my stuff :( haha, sounds like I have a phobia of the apple store! But what was cool is that I booked the appointment on my phone :p sometimes I don't trust my phone. I'm never sure if it does send emails or if I can rely on it successfully carrying out a small yet important task. But this time (and several times before it) it hasn't let me down at all! Oh, and my mac is fixed haha - it kept crashing and doing little mini restarts :( very annoying, and I thought it was a mac virus, but it wasn't, it was just a software fault :) yay?

So super tired... 4am bedtime is not good...


Jordanavia :)


Don't ask me what happened with the font… I wrote this on my phone last night but my Blogger app has stopped working so I had to email myself this :/

It's a sad day when you have to email yourself :(

No comments :

Post a Comment