Ahhh!
So it wasn't exactly as scary as I thought it would be. I didn't fall over and I got high as a kite from an icecream. Good day!
No, but I woke up and was pretty nervous, you know. Got ready and got to school for 9:45am. That's so super early - considering I was up till 2am! Anyway, met a few friends and went to the main hall at school for 10am. It was funny because there was a theme of '99' because we had a 99% pass rate at our school. We're all super duper clever. That's why. And we had 99 red balloons on the stage to represent the percentage, but it was funny because one floated off and it was on the ceiling. I joked that was mine: the one that got away. So that was either a mistake, meaning that there were only 98 red balloons, or a sly dig at that 1% that didn't pass :P
We all got our results from the tables and I opened them with my parents. I spoiled my surprise slightly because I looked at all the letters when I opened the envelope by accident. :P I wanted to wait until I pulled it out. But anyway, I was quite impressed!

I got 9 A's, 3 B's and a C. The C was in Chemistry hahaha. Partly because I got a freakin' U in one of my exam papers!! Ooops! 38/100 clearly isn't a good mark them :( …It is for me! But I got a B and a C or something in the others so it got averaged up to a C. Phew!
So after that we got a free icecream! Sticking with the theme it was a 99! For everyone who doesn't know what a 99 icecream is (I had to google what an 88:an was!) But a 99 was an icecream which was originally 99p. Although now it's like, £1.25 or something rediculous. Actually, it's also called a flake I think because of the flake in it! :P

I don't usually like icecream but because it was free, and came with sherbert, I was having it! And also we got given the balloons :D So that we could all stand in the quad and release them all at the same time. It was being filmed for the news and I was in a couple of shots but I'm clearly not television material.

There's me in my turquoise jeans!
And after I had nosy-parkered everyone elses results, I went to my grandma's. And they were pretty proud of me and I recieved a sum of money in exchange for around a thousand correct answers. Pretty good :)
And then we went to IKEA for lunch! Haha, kötbullar :P Chips. Mind, that's all we went for haha. No hanging around!
So, this time next week I'll be in Sweden!! Aaaahhhh! For a day. But still! Norway too! :D So excited!
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment