Sunday, 4 March 2012

One week today!

Ok, so this blog post is long overdue…
Firstly, on, like, Monday, I got a nice red envelope in the post :D Wanna see what was inside?



I don't even know why I bother sending him that silver sharpie. It's competely useless and has failed me on several occasions now. But don't worry! Ola didn't actually send it back! I think he had so much rage towards it, he launched it across the room, only for it to shatter into a million pieces. And if I was in the room at the same time, I would have applauded. I actually have the biggest love for metallic pens ever, but actually prefer the ones where you have to press the nib before you use it, to work the ink… hmmm…

But Ola, if you're reading this, it appears you have used 'swenglish (svengelska?)' on the back cover. All support? At first I just thought that all was a slang way of saying allt or alla, and it probably is, but the word after is also English :/ hahaha. He hasn't got particularly nice handwriting, but it's Ola's handwriting and for that reason it upholds power and authenticity ;)

I was also thinking, how do people without an access to cdon or Swedish iTunes get their hands on Sky's The Limit? It wasn't included on the OLA album… reasons unbeknown to me also…
Still, the cover is still my absolute favourite :D




Our kittens are so cool! They love going out on their harnesses haha. When we first put them on them, they absolutely hated the feel of them and it was like watching a rodeo horse :P But since they found out that if they put the harness on, they can go outside, they've all of a sudden gotten to like the harness! But they still keep escaping out of windows and stuff :/ Slight problem there…

This was taken with my iPhone 4S zoomed about 1/4 of the way in. iPhone zoom is not very good to start with but I think it did a decent job with this picture

Aww Jango :)
Stalker-cam

So cute! They'll just pick things up in their mouths and carry it around with them! I think this is a napkin…

Ok, so we all know who Anton is (fourth from left… I refuse to say second from right, it just sounds wrong) and he is a great little dancer… remember? 

Left guy
And I also think he looks like a mix between Eric Saade, Leonardo DiCaprio (I did NOT cry in class at the end of Romeo and Juliet) and somebody else I can't think of… And due to his dancing expertise, we would like to honour him for this. With this sign:


Who'm I kidding… He's hot, we're honouring his hotness…
And because I can't spell or count for toffee, I didn't account for snygg being such a long word :/
I painted the letters with my finger :D You could probably tell by my oblique ö haha - got a little carried away…

I did a little practice test* (*what word is meant to go there?!) on a tiny piece of paper at school, and I was doing so well, then I spelt snygg wrong!!! It's a 5 letter word… how can you get that wrong? I managed…

Argh!!


But I also made one for Danny on the other side…

I'm so artistic… Except I hope the Swedish is right… De is a stupid word… it's pronounced dom and sometimes colloquially written that way too…
You'd also better appreciate my British flag… I spend a long time doing that! Even if I did have to research what it looked like…
Whilst also looking for the paint shopping today, we found a load of old school albums! Here are the ones we particularly liked…



… We like Five…

And I also bought this…

Is this not the cutest purchasable item EVER?! It's a mini easel and canvas! And it's actually canvas too! I'm going to see if I can get a nice picture printed on it :D So CUTE! :D
If anybody wants to buy me something, buy me anything around about 1:9 scale of it's original size :D

This was my fortune cookie forture… except it's rubbish…

I don't hate anyone… haha

Aaahhhhh! Tomorrow is the last day I get a lie-in for about 2 weeks! I have to get up every day for school next week at 7:30am and then I'm in Sweden next weeked! And I'm not even going to class it as 3 days or whatever, it's going to be more a case of hours counted since each daytime period won't be seperated by sleep :D 

Soooo… if I could today as Sunday, which it technically is, 5 days until we flyyyy!! Or hopefully! :D I just hope that the road up to Edinburgh is completely clear… I can't relax until I'm actually sititng in my seat on a plane to Stockholm. It will be amazing, despite a slightly disappointing Andra Chansen round :/ Thorsten Flink?! D: D: He was RUBBISH! Plus he didn't even have any shoes! I bet Danny paid more than £70 for his pretty plain shoes, and Toast Tin comes out with none on! Urgh, and Top Cats?! Top Cats?! Sweden, do you really think they will do well in Eurovision?! Incase you'd forgotten, this is what Melodifestivalen is about… Still, I'm willing to pay my money to see Danny (and Anton) perform. And also Loreen, I think she's really good :D And just to see Ulrik. He's still cool, remember? :)


And I shall leave you on this very adorable picture of Ola… 

Aww


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment