True dat, but that's a topic for later discussion…
I'm soooo ill! I can't believe how ill I am with cold in MAY. M-A-Y. This is the time when people get hayfever, not cold. But there is a kid in my school, who I suppose is on the suburbs of our social circle… actually that's a bit mean, he's more 'out of town'. And apparently his parents have been bedridden for the last week with flu, or at least flu like symptoms, and he has been lucky to avoid it. But unfortunately for him, he also managed to contract this illness and he was feeling extremely sorry for himself on Thursday and Friday, and I made a point to sort of sit with a chair inbetween us at all times, just so that airborn particles would land on, er, someone else. His girlfriend, my friend, is going to kill me if she reads this haha. May I just point out at this moment that I hate children aged 10-16, particularly all of the children who attend my school, and so I really don't like touching door handles, handrails, anything else lurgy-children have touched… But somehow I manage to have gotten this extremely awful third-generation cold. And it nearly killed me. Waking up stupidly and unusually early and not being able to breathe and just generally using our entire household supply of tissues to blow my nose on. Disgusting. Worse part is, I had an exam on Monday! I had to sit for 75 whole minutes in a chair surrounded by other kids in complete silence trying my hardest to shift my concentration from my nose running on to the paper, to actually doing the paper for just 5 minutes. And it was difficult. I don't think I would have done very well on that exam, and this time I have an excuse, whether they'll believe me / do anything about it, is another matter.
Last weekend, I found KITTENS! Cute little 3 or 4 month old KITTENS! And they were so cute! Quite a lot of kittens are really shy and don't like being touched or stroked a lot, and it's just because they haven't really been socialised yet, but there was this one kitten who really liked being stroked, and it was just the most adorable little thing ever. Shame that kittens never stay still for more than 2 seconds, so getting pictures of the four of them was difficult, but here are a feeewwww…
And here is Jenga being good for once…
Jenga's also ghost tabby which I've never been able to get a picture of as yet, but here's a quick cat biology lesson for y'all. Cat's genes are programmed to be either black or red (ginger) which are both the dominant gene, but as they get bred with other coloured cats and stuff, you can then get grey cats and cream coloured cats, which are dilute versions of the dominant genes. Breeding two black cats can result in a grey cat, I think the grey gene is recessive. These are the four basic colours, and it gets a bit complicated if you breed a black and a creme cat and all that, but generally more creative as you go down the lines, especially when you throw tabbys in the mix. But Jaxon and Jenga's mum, Iris, was also a black cat, and she had 6 boy kittens, (which immediately rules out Jango coloured calico, as they can only be girls, as the calico colouring is held in the X chromosone and you need two to have both the cream and grey colouring, don't ask!) But Iris's kittens were 1 normal tabby, 1 silver tabby (Jaxon), 3 black cats and one mix between black and tabby. And since Iris was black, it's almost obvious that the father wherever he is, is a tabby, or at least half tabby for him to have a dominant tabby gene. But both black and white cat colours can be masking genes. So basically whatever colour the cat is, it now turns completely black, or completely white, due to a mutation of a gene. A fautly mutation in white cats as they're 99% always deaf. But in black masked cats, they're just black. But because it's a mutation of several billion of the same gene, it's not either on or off, so it can be somewhere inbetween. On a scale of 0 to 100, the tabbies had 0 masking genes. The half black, half tabby one probably sat around 50, and is quite a rare colouring, again don't ask why! But Jenga, doesn't sit at 100, it's more like 90 - 95, because in certain lights, most noticably direct sunshine, you can see his tabby markings underneath his black coat, and that's the black masking gene not doing a 100% masking job, hence why he's sitting at 90 - 95 and a ghost tabby, because you can sort of still see that he looks like a tabby that's been dipped in a muddy puddle. I will try to take a picture sometime in the future when he's still for a few seconds in the sun. I seriously hope if you've got this far that you've understood, because it's hard to explain, and I'm not a biology student!
And also, that naugty Tooji has been uploading some more videos for me to watch, and I don't think he'll be stopping anytime soon, because today was his first reheasal in Baku. (B'kew) And it was really really good, despite what the YouTube comments may say. But I just remember back to Eric Saade last year, when he had more dislikes than likes on his Eurovision video and I though Europe was going to hate him because of what people were saying about him not being able to sing, etc. But look where he got, 3rd. People are comparing Tooji to Eric Saade, saying he's a fake Saade, a copy-cat and worse than Eric. All I can see that's similar is the same songwriter, both from Scandinavia and both have dark hair. If Tooji's so similar, where are his crappy little 'stop don't say that it's impossible, cuz I know it's possible' lyrics, and where is his glass box? I am unbelievably glad that they're not both at Eurovision this year. God, that would have been an absolute nightmare, considering Eric has a terrible attitude problem. The guy hates Alex Sparrow, so now he hates Russia. Good one, Eric. He also parks in disabled parking spaces because he can't be bothered to find a normal one. I could go on…
But, here one of Tooji's first rehearsals. People don't seem to understand that 'first reheasal' is not just one performace then you're off again, you do get two or three haha. This is one of them. And also, somebody buy Eurovision.tv a better video camera! The sound quality is actually really bad and doesn't do any of the artists any favours :(
He also has pyrotechnics in the middle 8 :D Shot by someone in the crowd, the quality is automatically 100 times better because he has a BETTER CAMERA!
Which sort of leads nicely into the title of this blog. He has a strangely attractive Brazillian dancer, called Bambam, or sometimes Junior, and less frequently Sergio. He's the one at the beginning that does all those nice back handsprings and has the nice light hair. Although, this is another gay man that is attractive to some part of my brain. The gay side. Actually, it's quite a large part of my brain, I do feel. It's quite an inhibitor. COLOURS! YAAAAAAAAY! :D See?! I was in the art department with my friend during the week and there are so many colours and cool artistic mediums, if you get me. Dancing :D Actually, we're treading on the 'camp' ground now, sometimes slightly dangerous territory. There have been several examples of this, although now I'll try to list them when they occur, haha. I'm funny when I'm ill and tired :D
Jordanavia :)
I'm soooo ill! I can't believe how ill I am with cold in MAY. M-A-Y. This is the time when people get hayfever, not cold. But there is a kid in my school, who I suppose is on the suburbs of our social circle… actually that's a bit mean, he's more 'out of town'. And apparently his parents have been bedridden for the last week with flu, or at least flu like symptoms, and he has been lucky to avoid it. But unfortunately for him, he also managed to contract this illness and he was feeling extremely sorry for himself on Thursday and Friday, and I made a point to sort of sit with a chair inbetween us at all times, just so that airborn particles would land on, er, someone else. His girlfriend, my friend, is going to kill me if she reads this haha. May I just point out at this moment that I hate children aged 10-16, particularly all of the children who attend my school, and so I really don't like touching door handles, handrails, anything else lurgy-children have touched… But somehow I manage to have gotten this extremely awful third-generation cold. And it nearly killed me. Waking up stupidly and unusually early and not being able to breathe and just generally using our entire household supply of tissues to blow my nose on. Disgusting. Worse part is, I had an exam on Monday! I had to sit for 75 whole minutes in a chair surrounded by other kids in complete silence trying my hardest to shift my concentration from my nose running on to the paper, to actually doing the paper for just 5 minutes. And it was difficult. I don't think I would have done very well on that exam, and this time I have an excuse, whether they'll believe me / do anything about it, is another matter.
Last weekend, I found KITTENS! Cute little 3 or 4 month old KITTENS! And they were so cute! Quite a lot of kittens are really shy and don't like being touched or stroked a lot, and it's just because they haven't really been socialised yet, but there was this one kitten who really liked being stroked, and it was just the most adorable little thing ever. Shame that kittens never stay still for more than 2 seconds, so getting pictures of the four of them was difficult, but here are a feeewwww…
![]() |
| My favourite |
![]() |
| I'm so ill |
And here is Jenga being good for once…
Jenga's also ghost tabby which I've never been able to get a picture of as yet, but here's a quick cat biology lesson for y'all. Cat's genes are programmed to be either black or red (ginger) which are both the dominant gene, but as they get bred with other coloured cats and stuff, you can then get grey cats and cream coloured cats, which are dilute versions of the dominant genes. Breeding two black cats can result in a grey cat, I think the grey gene is recessive. These are the four basic colours, and it gets a bit complicated if you breed a black and a creme cat and all that, but generally more creative as you go down the lines, especially when you throw tabbys in the mix. But Jaxon and Jenga's mum, Iris, was also a black cat, and she had 6 boy kittens, (which immediately rules out Jango coloured calico, as they can only be girls, as the calico colouring is held in the X chromosone and you need two to have both the cream and grey colouring, don't ask!) But Iris's kittens were 1 normal tabby, 1 silver tabby (Jaxon), 3 black cats and one mix between black and tabby. And since Iris was black, it's almost obvious that the father wherever he is, is a tabby, or at least half tabby for him to have a dominant tabby gene. But both black and white cat colours can be masking genes. So basically whatever colour the cat is, it now turns completely black, or completely white, due to a mutation of a gene. A fautly mutation in white cats as they're 99% always deaf. But in black masked cats, they're just black. But because it's a mutation of several billion of the same gene, it's not either on or off, so it can be somewhere inbetween. On a scale of 0 to 100, the tabbies had 0 masking genes. The half black, half tabby one probably sat around 50, and is quite a rare colouring, again don't ask why! But Jenga, doesn't sit at 100, it's more like 90 - 95, because in certain lights, most noticably direct sunshine, you can see his tabby markings underneath his black coat, and that's the black masking gene not doing a 100% masking job, hence why he's sitting at 90 - 95 and a ghost tabby, because you can sort of still see that he looks like a tabby that's been dipped in a muddy puddle. I will try to take a picture sometime in the future when he's still for a few seconds in the sun. I seriously hope if you've got this far that you've understood, because it's hard to explain, and I'm not a biology student!
![]() |
| Illustrates my point quite well ;) |
![]() |
| I found some bluetac, a photo self-timer app, my wide-angle lens… and my ceiling. |
And also, that naugty Tooji has been uploading some more videos for me to watch, and I don't think he'll be stopping anytime soon, because today was his first reheasal in Baku. (B'kew) And it was really really good, despite what the YouTube comments may say. But I just remember back to Eric Saade last year, when he had more dislikes than likes on his Eurovision video and I though Europe was going to hate him because of what people were saying about him not being able to sing, etc. But look where he got, 3rd. People are comparing Tooji to Eric Saade, saying he's a fake Saade, a copy-cat and worse than Eric. All I can see that's similar is the same songwriter, both from Scandinavia and both have dark hair. If Tooji's so similar, where are his crappy little 'stop don't say that it's impossible, cuz I know it's possible' lyrics, and where is his glass box? I am unbelievably glad that they're not both at Eurovision this year. God, that would have been an absolute nightmare, considering Eric has a terrible attitude problem. The guy hates Alex Sparrow, so now he hates Russia. Good one, Eric. He also parks in disabled parking spaces because he can't be bothered to find a normal one. I could go on…
But, here one of Tooji's first rehearsals. People don't seem to understand that 'first reheasal' is not just one performace then you're off again, you do get two or three haha. This is one of them. And also, somebody buy Eurovision.tv a better video camera! The sound quality is actually really bad and doesn't do any of the artists any favours :(
He also has pyrotechnics in the middle 8 :D Shot by someone in the crowd, the quality is automatically 100 times better because he has a BETTER CAMERA!
Which sort of leads nicely into the title of this blog. He has a strangely attractive Brazillian dancer, called Bambam, or sometimes Junior, and less frequently Sergio. He's the one at the beginning that does all those nice back handsprings and has the nice light hair. Although, this is another gay man that is attractive to some part of my brain. The gay side. Actually, it's quite a large part of my brain, I do feel. It's quite an inhibitor. COLOURS! YAAAAAAAAY! :D See?! I was in the art department with my friend during the week and there are so many colours and cool artistic mediums, if you get me. Dancing :D Actually, we're treading on the 'camp' ground now, sometimes slightly dangerous territory. There have been several examples of this, although now I'll try to list them when they occur, haha. I'm funny when I'm ill and tired :D
![]() |
| Gissa ;) Wrong language, who cares… |
Jordanavia :)








No comments :
Post a Comment