Wednesday, 27 June 2012

50 Days Countdown

Back with the countdowns again…
At least I hope it's 50 days… that's what my friend has just posted on facebook…

This week has been rubbish. It's 'activities week' at school and it's just my schools great idea of cramming all of the school trips into a single week, so that the minimal amount of schoolwork is missed. Of course years 11 and 13 aren't at school anymore, but there's the German exchange, French & Holland study visits, CERN trip, Rome visit and Tall Ships visits out as well, and all the kids that aren't on trips are basically just filling their time with environment day (which is just community service for 12 year olds…) and enterprise week, which is what I've been stuck on.
I don't fully understand it myself, but it's just where a load of y10's make stuff. I'm with one of my favourite teachers, who taught me and my best friend technology last year, so he knows me quite well - and he also taught my ex-boyfriend, so every five minutes there's a joke about that. I just sit on a stool which is too high for the desk painting little plastic keyrings :( It's soooo mindless! I wouldn't say boring, because it's not, but it's just sometimes a little tedious and repetitive. And I've been breathing in, probably toxic, enamel paint fumes and white spirit fumes all today and Monday, which has probably knocked a few years off. That stuff is sooo strong! Teachers kept walking in going, 'ooh, it smells a bit funky in here', and I just replied with, 'yeah, we're all high…'

But yesterday I went to newcastle with the y7 groups, and had to do the same tour twice. As if doing it once wasn't bad enough. I went on the trip myself in y7 and it will NEVER be the same without our old teacher, bless her. She was the best geography teacher there ever was. She even played us this in the lesson, and stopped it every 5 or so sentances to explain the meaning behind it. It's about the Tyne, the river in Newcastle, and what it was like when there was a lot of ship building going on.


If you have 5 minutes you don't mind wasting, here is a video of me and my friend doing the explanation to the song, in the style of our geography teacher +100 times more emphasis on stupidity. This was actually close to two years ago :'(



I also took these nice pictures on top of a castle I don't know the name of… do NOT say New Castle. It's not haha.

It was this sunny on the first trip in the morning…

And then from the other side of the castle, it was this sunny in the afternoon. Added yellow highlights to show just how miserable the weather really was.

It also rained at the weekend. Baad rain.

Das Haus der unserer Nachbarn. Sie haben ein kleines Problem.
And because I don't make much of an appearance on here:

Hi
Actually, saying that, here is a picture of me doing something I only found out I could do a couple of weeks ago in the common room hahaha

My friend said he was 'flexible' - he meant with dates but I asked him if he could touch his knees with his nose, and without photo evidence, he said yes (although I don't believe him), and I providied photo evidence that I could :)
How small do I look here?
Once a dancer, always a dancer.
No, I can't do the splits. Although, I haven't even tried for like, 5 years.


Also, I might make a start on the small video project I had lined up a few weeks ago soon. The whole reason I bought that massive marker pen…


Also, who reads this blog? I can get my demographic information, but I never really know who actually reads it. If you read this sentance, tweet me, @jordanavia to say you do! :D


And I've just fallen in love with the stems for Tooji's stay :D His new single 'If it wasn't for you' is out on Friday too, which he informs us, is a ballad. Kind of excited, knowing that Swan Song is also a ballad of Tooji's.

Look at Junior on the very right hand side. Did you see him do THAT in Eurovision?!
This video is the winners performance on mgp, and the camera angle is slightly different, which lets us see what goes on on the whole stage whilst there's a lot of air punching going on by Tooji.
I had no idea Bambam even did this… sometimes camera angles suck. You miss what's actually going on on stage :/ 



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment