I am and I
love it!
It appears I have a love for clothes altering and tailoring. After my recent success creating a drop armhole vest from an old t-shirt, I have a taste for it. I bought a proper one though, this one:
And I find the 'droppness' of the armhole is not dropped enough. If you're going to get a dropped armhole top, you might as well get a noticable one. The top has just basically been cut and left, soooo… if I cut it a little bit moreeee… It'll be fiiine :)
But, I have this white denim jacket that I bought for
this video.
 |
| Diesel Jacket from eBay - £4 |
I was actually going for the Justin Bieber look:
 |
| Ooh look, he's studded his jacket… that's another issue… Studs <3 |
But I've never actually worn it since :/ It's a little tight with a hoodie and I never really had much to wear it with. But, look who has some cool denim jackets…
 |
| Dannis |
 |
| Eric |
So, I cut the arms off :D
 |
| I don't actually wear glasses. They're my dads, and I like to read magazines and stuff with high quality pictures in them because it makes the image look so much better. And they also make working with tiny little stitches easier :) |
It actually looked cool without arms, but I took it a step further and dyed it! With denim coloured dye, but I then decided I wanted to tie-dye it a little, so went a little overboard on the elastic bands, because the finished product looked a bit like this:
 |
It looks soooo funny!
|
 |
| Dyeeeee :D |
But, the next stage is studs! I bought around 100 from eBay to stud a pair of shorts with, but I'm thinking I want to stud this too! Wouldn't it look so cool?! I have a small obsession with pyramid studs. I might have to buy 10000 from Alibaba and open a shop haha.
Today I went shopping with some friends too :) It was so funny. They're going to Sweden with me, so we disguise our shopping trips as 'buying stuff for Sweden', but really its just for some social interaction hahahaha. I actually bought this top from the sale in H&M though:
I've
always said that I would never buy any item of clothing with a cat on it, since I'm sort of known as the crazy cat lady, what with having 5 of them and working at a cattery. Buying anything with cats on would just confirm it, but this is SO CUTE!! And cultured, mind… look at the different languages that cat is meowing in. Plus it's wearing hats haha, cute.
And I
nearly bought this ahahahahahahaha:
 |
Two of us were going to get one and wear them around hahaha. Nobody would have a clue ;)
Oi, Junior, Bambam, hit us up in August! We're in Malmö / Göteborg! I'll bring you a present! |
 |
Jaxon likes tennis
But I don't… Rafa got knocked out - there is now no reason to watch Wimbledon… |
I feel like I have a lot of business homework to do… But I don't want to do it… Homework is so unneccessary :/
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment