Thursday, 16 August 2012

AS Results & Tomorrow!

AS results. I got them. Can you even believe I took A levels?
Year 12 is the first of two years of sixth form, where you take AS levels - a sort of midway step between GCSE and A2 level, since apparently the jump was too high. Universities didn't used to look at AS results, but now they do (apparently), so these were quite big exams.
I was really ill for my business exam, like, I could hardly concentrate on writing for more than a minute before my nose started running again, and I had to get out my suspicious tissue, which I had obviously written all the answers on beforehand… not.
But anyway:

Nah, I got a B in English language and German, and a C in Business. I'm pleased. My targets were B's, so my academic tutor can simmer down. Aye.
That's all there really is to say. Didn't enjoy being back at school, and so left as early as I could.

I painted my nails. I painted them reeallll gooood…

Take note the third nail from the left on the top photo, I HAND PAINTED a tiny little star in the corner…
And I dyed my hair. Sorry, I dyed and dip dyed my hair. I think my school is going to kill me, but I don't really care, because I actually really like it. It specifically says in our little rules section of our organisers not to dye your hair two different colours. Technically, they're both blonde. I'll just say it did that one day whilst on holiday…


Erm, bought a dress thing?


Plus, I'm juuust about packed now, in my tiny little case! I'm not so worried about fitting everything in, that parts fine, I'm just scared incase I bring, like, the whole of Sweden back and don't have enough space to bring it back.


And there's just enough time to show you some kittens!
He's tiny! And sooo canny! He just wants to be stroked and petted :) His momma is nice too :D

This one came in the morning I was there, and also just wanted some attention from a human. It had the most crazy purr haha!
Kittens don't stay still. It's impossible to take pictures of them.

How long until we get on a train!! :D

Hope the weathers nice though. I've only really packed shorts. They're denim shorts too. I'm stupid, I don't care. I'll have a good time, even if my knees are blue.

(And since when was Alvaro 32?! Goodness…)



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment