Tuesday, 1 January 2013

New Year

It's 2013… wow. I feel old.

Last night we went to my friend's house. We were going to go for a meal, then we were going to go to my house, then we were doing nothing, but eventually he decided we could go to his. So we went to some pub in the middle of Gateshead somewhere. I had NO idea where I was. But on the way back, I took this really hipster picture.

So hipster…


Then when we went back to his house to interlectually discuss the true story behind The Sound Of Music. I didn't even know it was based on a true story…
If I only learnt one thing last night, I learnt that Cactus Jack's Strawberries and Cream is disgusting…

Look at me with my J20…


Celebrating New Year like Kim…

Celebrating new year like Sonny!


I found a picture of Kim smiling… prepare yourselves…


I can't tell if this is cute, or just a little bit creepy… Sure, it's nice to see him smile, but I think the expressionless face is… more attractive.



And I'm not promoting smoking in any way, because it's not a nice thing to do… but there's just something about this picture…

Don't you think?

And look…

Like, if you read Swedish, or can translate it… this is really cool haha

Enough of him…

Here's Fletcher…




His eyes are DEFINITELY too big for his head. I don't know what it is, they just seem to pop out…
But he's also soooo annoying. Like, yeah he's cute, but he's ALWAYS there. Always meowing, always wanting something. It's a little bit harsh to keep putting him in his cage since there's only him, so he has no friends to play with, but when he's always wanting to bite your arm…

I swear there was something else to write…
I did watch 3 movies today? That's a movie marathon, right? I watched Pride & Prejudice, Mary Poppins and Up, practically back to back. It was a good day!


Tomorrow is the first day I could be getting offers from university. Like, that's scary. I think, providing I get offers, I'll go to either Sunderland or Hertfordshire… but I got my Sunderland prospectus in the post the other day, and you can actually do German as a subsidary course. The thing is, you can also do photography. I'm really stuck, because I don't want to forget about German, but I wouldn't mind doing photography as a subsidary course. I bet I'll have to have a portfolio… damn. I'll have to quickly make one… with photos I don't yet have…




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment