I've even surprised myself… in a really bad way.
Yesterday, GUESS WHERE WE WENT?! Don't even think about saying Je-… ok, so we went to Jessops again. I had a great time. I always do when I go to that shop… I spent like 40 minutes chatting to a guy I know who works there, my excuse being we were making the shop look busy to attract customers. I promise I like photography aswell…
But we actually went to pick up some disposable camera photographs, and wow. I never realised how hard it is to take photographs without a digital display or live mode. I have become so utterly reliant upon the live mode my Canon 60D gives me, that I have no concept of anything I should have.
I think I only took around 10 serious photographs myself, the rest being taken by my brother and in a hurry to fill up the film. I really actually just wanted to see what it was like in comparison with a film camera with a canister, whatever you call them ones. And the results were… improvable. Here are the best ones…
My scanner is definitely not the best scanner and really takes the colour out of the pictures. I might take to Lightroom after this and fix the Charlotte picture, because for a disposable camera, it's an alright shot.
I've also decided it's nearly sunny enough to take infrared pictures, but I went out today, and it's not sunny enough. And I live in a boring part of the country, where everywhere you look there is another field, and none of the trees even have good leaves on yet…
Yesterday, it was 10°c at 4:00pm. I was on the way home when the temperature dropped to 0.5°c and we had hail the size of peas. I hate hail.
But here is what happened with the IR stuff. It's also too windy, so the clouds all blurred into one on the other shots. This isn't how I want it to look, or what I want it to be of, because I'm pretty sure everywhere else in the world would make for a better scene than my back garden… :(
But of course, because we were at the metrocentre yesterday, where did we go?
How tired do we look though hahaha?
I'm so bored this weekend. I don't know why or what's changed, but uuurghhhh today's been boring.
Jordanavia :)
Yesterday, GUESS WHERE WE WENT?! Don't even think about saying Je-… ok, so we went to Jessops again. I had a great time. I always do when I go to that shop… I spent like 40 minutes chatting to a guy I know who works there, my excuse being we were making the shop look busy to attract customers. I promise I like photography aswell…
But we actually went to pick up some disposable camera photographs, and wow. I never realised how hard it is to take photographs without a digital display or live mode. I have become so utterly reliant upon the live mode my Canon 60D gives me, that I have no concept of anything I should have.
I think I only took around 10 serious photographs myself, the rest being taken by my brother and in a hurry to fill up the film. I really actually just wanted to see what it was like in comparison with a film camera with a canister, whatever you call them ones. And the results were… improvable. Here are the best ones…
![]() |
| So hipster |
![]() |
| Fisheye |
My scanner is definitely not the best scanner and really takes the colour out of the pictures. I might take to Lightroom after this and fix the Charlotte picture, because for a disposable camera, it's an alright shot.
I've also decided it's nearly sunny enough to take infrared pictures, but I went out today, and it's not sunny enough. And I live in a boring part of the country, where everywhere you look there is another field, and none of the trees even have good leaves on yet…
Yesterday, it was 10°c at 4:00pm. I was on the way home when the temperature dropped to 0.5°c and we had hail the size of peas. I hate hail.
But here is what happened with the IR stuff. It's also too windy, so the clouds all blurred into one on the other shots. This isn't how I want it to look, or what I want it to be of, because I'm pretty sure everywhere else in the world would make for a better scene than my back garden… :(
But of course, because we were at the metrocentre yesterday, where did we go?
| Yep. |
How tired do we look though hahaha?
Jordanavia :)




No comments :
Post a Comment