Just when you thought you were going to freeze to death, the sun pops out to say that it hasn't blown up yet.
Let's mix things up, and go in reverse chronological order…
Tonight we had a fire, because it was just about warm enough to sit out. It was still windy, but the fire was pretty hot (because it's a fire, Jordan…)
The novelty wears off when you're sitting wrapped in a blanket in the dark trying to enjoy having your eyes burnt off…
Jaxon was a loaf cat…
Today, I went to the cattery, but instead I took the dogs for a walk.
I love walking dogs haha. We went for a run too! I always try and tire them out as much as possible, like so that they're asleep for the rest of the day.
But it's really nice where we go, especially in summer… except I'm always scared in case I'm being stalked in the woods haha… sometimes you can hear twigs snap and I get butterflies haha
And then on Friday I was setting up a drum kit for my friends A2 music performance, and so we were alone in a couple of communal spaces. I suppose the whole school is a communal space, but what I meant was, the lecture theatre, and then the main hall.
And what else do you do in that situation?!
Let's mix things up, and go in reverse chronological order…
Tonight we had a fire, because it was just about warm enough to sit out. It was still windy, but the fire was pretty hot (because it's a fire, Jordan…)
The novelty wears off when you're sitting wrapped in a blanket in the dark trying to enjoy having your eyes burnt off…
Jaxon was a loaf cat…
Today, I went to the cattery, but instead I took the dogs for a walk.
| Milo |
But it's really nice where we go, especially in summer… except I'm always scared in case I'm being stalked in the woods haha… sometimes you can hear twigs snap and I get butterflies haha
| I have their leads around my neck, because taking selfies require two hands… |
| Here is a cute little kitten who I managed to convince I wasn't as scary as he thought I was. |
| Momma and a kitten |
And then on Friday I was setting up a drum kit for my friends A2 music performance, and so we were alone in a couple of communal spaces. I suppose the whole school is a communal space, but what I meant was, the lecture theatre, and then the main hall.
And what else do you do in that situation?!
Thursday, because if you remember we're going back in time, we took MORE selfies in school! Except it was after 4pm, and we were outside, so it wasn't as illegal this time haha.
![]() |
| The nicest looking daisy I could find |
Wow, we're already up to 4 selfies…
Then my watch stopped. Just literally days before my bedroom clock stopped too. Which is a little weird, how they both stopped within days of each other. My watch battery has never been changed in 3 years though. And it has a back on that can only be taken off with a 'special tool'. But if you've ever had a German speaking exam (went well by the way!) and a whole day of doing nothing, then you'll find that having a watch telling you it's 7:21 all the time is a little annoying. So we went to the metro centre to get it changed… yaaay!
But guess where we went whilst waiting for it?! Just take a wild guess… well I might as well have, since we were passing, and my grandma wanted her pictures printed. So I went down, and made the shop look busy again! My mam apparently felt like a third wheel, so just left haha. I may also have been given a lollipop. I don't even remember the last time I was given a lollipop. It wasn't so much the fact I was given a lollipop, but the gesture of goodwill, haha. He didn't have to give me a lollipop, but it made my day… and he doesn't give them to everyone! How many times would I like to type lollipop? Top notch customer service… if it counts as customer service haha.
![]() |
| Selfie no. 5! |
Now I have no more excuses to visit :( I'll have to find one, otherwise they might close again and I'll be sad again.
Anywayz, my grandma liked the pictures. So did I actually, they came out really well. And my grandad said he found his old film camera, and that he was going to give me it. I have no idea what kind it is, and he's not even sure if it works, but that will be fun :D
So that takes us to Wednesday, when I wrote the last post…
Next Thursday, I have my PTE meeting, which is where I have to talk to a scary teacher about my world view. My topic is the internet. What kind of world view can I have about the internet?
And then Friday is leavers dinner! Wow. After 7 years I'm finally going to the leavers dinner. It should be a good night, and I'm wearing a dress from Primark muahahahaha. All these people who will have bought dresses specially for like £40 and I've bought my outfit for change of £20. Awesome.
And then in two weeks time I'm in Sweden. Just you know, popping over to Malmö for Eurovision… no biggie. Sayonara!
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment