This is weird, I’m writing this post sailing out of Tilbury Docks in London on Pages on my mac. It’s a bit disorientating to not be on the actual webpage. Also because I have to add pictures afterwards, which somehow makes it even more disorientating haha.
| Boohoo |
So to everyone reading, here is a picture of Jaxon. To me, I have to just imagine this picture sitting here.
| Local Hero Awards |
| Mr Avolites will be turning in his grave This is not how you use a lighting desk, thank you hahaha. |
Also had to look after a sweet little doge the other day. She’s a 10 month old trainee guide dog and she’s super cute.
Boo in a box.
Jango in a tree.
Looking fabulous on a night out too. Very gutted that Wetherspoons no longer sell Bakewell bombs though. Like, my most favourite drink and they just decide to stop selling it. Very upset. However, we did find on this night out that disaronno, cherry sourz and cola is even more delicious than Bakewell bombs, and you only need half as many to get twice as drunk. Excellent.
I also have a very close up shot of someones boobs on my phone, and I’m pretty sure I know who’s they are hahaha. I’m not sure if she’s aware that I even have this picture :P
Did a little bit of work in the ever-depressing city of Sunderland. We made it look 10x better, and it really didn’t take an awful lot. It was a cute little projection mapped animation onto the side of Sunderland Minster. It was very Christmassy.
| It was so cold and the heater was temperamental, so we used a toaster instead hahaha |
Cue cat pictures forever.
| What a funny looking little boy I am |
| We had a cosy day together |
| Not mine. Still take a selfie with it. |
Here is a very close up picture of me. I don’t know why I felt I needed to include this, as it’s basically just a picture of pores and wrinkles, but.
| Obviously having a great time. |
![]() |
| I don't know why my lips are grey… |
Then went out for Christmas lunch on our last day of work. Had a sharing platter of nachos for my starter. I can’t even begin to describe how happy I was having a sharing platter of nachos to myself. I bloody love nachos too. People always ask what meal you would eat for the rest of your life if you could only eat one thing. Mine would be nachos.
But then I had turkey dinner, and the turkey was actually really nice, even if the rest of the meal needed to be drenched in gravy.
Then chocolate cake. Of course, this is faaaar too much food and I did not eat all of it, but it was pretty nice, I thought.
I didn’t manage to get toooo legless on our night out, luckily. I like it when you’re in good company. It makes the night so much better when you genuinely like the people you’re out with haha.
Sad news, I still don’t know what I’m doing with uni. I had a meeting with my lecturer about leaving / staying and of course she tried to convince me to stay, that’s sort of her job. If she told me to leave, she wouldn’t get paid as much. I went home numb without having a clue what I was meant to do. Because whilst she didn’t make too many valid points, the fact that she said to just stick it out didn’t appeal, and I really really don’t want to. But she said it’s only 30 academic weeks, and I could just stay and deal with it. But then I watched the BBC Music Awards and I just thought it was amazing, and now I want to work for BBC Event Production. Which kind of makes me want to stick it out at uni. I just don’t know. I have a horrible habit of ignoring anyone who talks to me about something I don’t want to talk about. My poor friends and family, and lecturer, who’s sent me various emails and messages, and I haven’t replied. Actually, she’s just sent me a message saying talk to this boy who was on my course, and I couldn’t help but think it’s a matchmaking opportunity. Almost certainly not though… If he’s ginger however, he’s in with a chance! Still fancy practically everyone who’s ‘strawberry blonde’ haha. Update: definitely not hahahaha.
So I’m just about to leave port, and I’m battling to finish this before we get too far out for me to not be able to tether my phone.
Update: I'm actually posting this like, 5 days after I wrote this…
Hope everyone has a fab Christmas, and they are happy together with friends and family.
Jordanavia :)

No comments :
Post a Comment