Friday, 7 August 2015

Graduate schemes will save my life

After the very dramatic post last time round, I think I've figured out that my life doesn't have to be so difficult as I'm trying to make it out to be. Graduate schemes. Graduate schemes, ladies and gentlemen, appear to have opened an entire new world of very easy ways to get into some kind of employment in areas you wish to pursue. Doesn't this sound like a very good reason to stay in uni. Most expensive job hunt I've ever heard of, but if it works I will be very happy. Merlin, I'm looking at you…

Ricky Martin has just started playing on Spotify… very inappropriate. However, listen along with me and these photos take on a new personality.


Managed to find this from our last trip to Alton Towers. I've lost the Smiler's code, but hoping to be able to retrieve that one too.


We had the pick of the entire car, and so we very sillily decided to sit in seats that weren't photographed together haha. So instead of getting just one of us, how about a picture with neither of us haha.




I haven't mentioned Kim for a little while. As you can all see quite clearly, he's looking as snygg as ever.






Too cool.

Do not look too closely at how many people are in this picture…

Old man boo
He just took a chunk out of Jaxon and didn't realise what a state he looked hahahaha

New shoes. New Balance.
wow, that sounded like it could be their corporate strap line… 


It seems to be play hard, play hard at the minute. There is not a drop of work to be seen hahahaha, no help me I'm poor.




I live near here. On this walk I saw three rats and two dodgy looking men alone in cars.

And now I can finally say! We're off to Thorpe Park! I actually can't wait. It's really not for my birthday but it kiiiinda is… 
I drew this in the card, such talent, much wow. 





The news is now a little bit more sombre (not as I'm writing it, it would seem, playing Master Blaster…)

My dad had a brain tumour in March last year. It was a grade 4 malignant tumour that required surgery to remove it, and it was successful. He recovered on radio and chemotherapy and was given the 'all clear' at Christmas 2014. We thought it had returned earlier this year, but thankfully found it was just 'scar tissue' from the radiotherapy. Whilst it still needed to be removed, at least it wasn't cancer. It unfortunately gave us all false hope, as we found just a week ago that the tumour has in fact, returned and it is now inoperable. It can only be controlled with chemotherapy drugs. It's the worst news it could be, basically, and will rip our family into tiny pieces.
Although, as I had said on Facebook, the bad has brought out the good, because a family friend's daughter has decided to run her first Great North Run, and is doing it in aid of BrainWave, a very small local charity based at the RVI Hospital in Newcastle, where my dad has received most of his treatment. They have been invaluable in the time we've been at their service, and really do require more support. If not for us, but for the many thousands more people who will unexpectedly receive similar news today, tomorrow and likely years into the future. Their research has got them this far, but as with all cancers, they're looking for a cure. I'd very very much appreciate it, if you could, please donate towards Victoria's run, and help families countrywide who come to the RVI for treatment perhaps one day be told they can cure what is a disgraceful and heartbreaking way to lose any family member.

(http://www.gofundme.com/gnrfornbwa)




And now I'm off to stuff my face once again with crap, which will no doubt leave me 30 stone at the age of 30…



Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment