Hey!
Yep, another new video. This isn't one I filmed recently, I've had it on Facebook for about a year now and only just realised that I should have also put it on YouTube too. It's pure lol material…
So I was just outside Amy's house with a bunch of my friends, filming some B-roll shots for the music video we were going to do that evening and tomorrow. We were just messing on between filming me trying to roll over putting a shoe on… yeah, I might post that video here too… Just so you're all aware of what I'm talking about :P
And I have this tripod with flexi legs so you can tie it around a tree and film like that. But instead I put it on my head because we were just messing on with it, and I felt like a speed camera. Not that I know how one feels, but you know, a camera on your head does funny things to your brain :/
And I had it on filming, when you can hear me say, 'The view, from my head'. I don't know why I said that, just did. Then, because I felt like a speed camera, I turned to point it to the nearest passing vehicle, which was the red van with the dog in it. I just filmed it go past and you can see in the window that the dog in the passenger seat makes a point of turning its head to see what I was doing! It couldn't have been framed or set up better! Just this innocent dog turning to look at me, but it's so funny! Well, I think so…
Yep, another new video. This isn't one I filmed recently, I've had it on Facebook for about a year now and only just realised that I should have also put it on YouTube too. It's pure lol material…
So I was just outside Amy's house with a bunch of my friends, filming some B-roll shots for the music video we were going to do that evening and tomorrow. We were just messing on between filming me trying to roll over putting a shoe on… yeah, I might post that video here too… Just so you're all aware of what I'm talking about :P
And I have this tripod with flexi legs so you can tie it around a tree and film like that. But instead I put it on my head because we were just messing on with it, and I felt like a speed camera. Not that I know how one feels, but you know, a camera on your head does funny things to your brain :/
And I had it on filming, when you can hear me say, 'The view, from my head'. I don't know why I said that, just did. Then, because I felt like a speed camera, I turned to point it to the nearest passing vehicle, which was the red van with the dog in it. I just filmed it go past and you can see in the window that the dog in the passenger seat makes a point of turning its head to see what I was doing! It couldn't have been framed or set up better! Just this innocent dog turning to look at me, but it's so funny! Well, I think so…
No comments :
Post a Comment