Anyone know why I do these blogs at rediculous hours of the morning? No? Oh well…
Just to say that tomorrow is looking-at-flights day! Yaaaaayy! Although the only flights I can find so far using every flight website under the sun is a budget airline (for the purpose of this blog, we'll call Brianair) who have very cheap flights from Sweden to here, possibly too cheap. A lot of people don't like them because of the lack of care and attention that you would otherwise get on more expensive flights. But the problem I've probably outlined in a previous post, is that no flights fly directly from Sweden to Newcastle, so you either have to wait 10 hours in an airport, or pay in excess of £300 per person for an airline that will only maybe take 5 hours indirect instead. Which runs the risk of the smaller flight being cancelled or delayed or whatever. Or you can go with the no-frills airlines and get a flight at a fraction of the price (I mean it - £4 in some cases!) but go to a further away airport, in this case, 1 and a half hours away. But for £4, can you go wrong?! Except I've been reading my forums and it looks like with Brianair you have to book like, 8 weeks in advance because that's when the deals are, you see ;) clever… So that's when I get my £4 flight! Perhaps it will be £8 or £10, but still, it's better than £300… right?! Plus they have to book it themselves… which I'm not even going to start thinking about the problems that could occur then… Arghh!!
Just to say that tomorrow is looking-at-flights day! Yaaaaayy! Although the only flights I can find so far using every flight website under the sun is a budget airline (for the purpose of this blog, we'll call Brianair) who have very cheap flights from Sweden to here, possibly too cheap. A lot of people don't like them because of the lack of care and attention that you would otherwise get on more expensive flights. But the problem I've probably outlined in a previous post, is that no flights fly directly from Sweden to Newcastle, so you either have to wait 10 hours in an airport, or pay in excess of £300 per person for an airline that will only maybe take 5 hours indirect instead. Which runs the risk of the smaller flight being cancelled or delayed or whatever. Or you can go with the no-frills airlines and get a flight at a fraction of the price (I mean it - £4 in some cases!) but go to a further away airport, in this case, 1 and a half hours away. But for £4, can you go wrong?! Except I've been reading my forums and it looks like with Brianair you have to book like, 8 weeks in advance because that's when the deals are, you see ;) clever… So that's when I get my £4 flight! Perhaps it will be £8 or £10, but still, it's better than £300… right?! Plus they have to book it themselves… which I'm not even going to start thinking about the problems that could occur then… Arghh!!
Haba haba hujaza kibaba - Little by little fills the pot
Pretty apt in my quest for funds :)
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment