Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Birthday Ola?

Ok, ok, so this blog kinda died. I know. It's because I was too naughty to go to Sweden. It was cancelled because of numerous reasons, and because this blog was for that, I couldn't be bothered with it anymore. But now I'm back! For a different reason now…
I had an idea just the other day, that might just work :D I'd seen the 'hemma hos' promotion on Rix FM in Sweden where artists would go to the competition winners house and do a little acoustic session, and I thought that was amazing. But living in England I couldn't even enter, never mind win :/
But what's to say you have to win a competition to get what you want? Money makes the world go round, I'm fully aware of that. If you have enough of the paper you can get whatever you want. So I ask my dad if I can have Ola for my birthday... You know, as you do. Well actually I asked him a few months ago but we never got round to it because these things take immense amounts of planning, and I think I got bored. But now I've been... reinspired. I reallyyyyy want him for my birthday. I was watching My Super Sweet 16 with my mam and you know the story, preppy kids squandering their parents money on dresses, marquees... and music artists... I said,
'I wanted a sweet 16.'
'did you?' said my mam,
'yeah, I did... Haha, didn't think you would organise it' I said,
'aww, yeah I would have organised it for you' :)
'... Can I have a sweet 17th then?' I joked actually...
'yeah, if you want' my mam said quite seriously... Well think set my mind off into all sorts of tangents...
The unknown music artist was on sweet 16 on the tv and I asked, 'can I have Ola?!'
And you can guess what she said... Yes! Haha maybe it was just to shut me up, I know, but you cant say anything to me jokingly because 99% of the time I'll take you seriously and clutch onto it like a baby monkey and a banana :)
So just because I could, I emailed Ola's booking manager, or whoever he is... Asking for just a very rough estimated price of what it would cost to book him in October, and stuff like that. Obviously I'm not gonna tell y'all how much it is, because yeah, I got an answer 8:00am this morning and I was over the moon :D exchanged a few more emails and although he was reduced to a one worded answer of 'cool', I thought it was quite a success. I doubt his manager will really approve, but Therese, if you're reading this, two free days in a random UK town with me ... What's not to love?!
So yeah, amongst the mountain of revision and GCSE prep I have to do, life suddenly got interesting xD

Jordanavia :)




This will be my garden :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment