Wednesday, 20 April 2011

I'm going crazy!

This whole thing is making me crazy, I swear! You know that feeling when you're completely love sick and can't sleep at night or think about anything else during the day? Yeah, that…
There's all these situations buzzing around my head, which sound absolutely freaking crazy… 'If they get here at 3pm then they'll have enough time to check into their hotel and unpack, before we go to dinner… STOP!' Arghh… you get me now? Stupidly surreal situations… Not to mention the ocean of ideas drowning my brain about ways to raise the amount of money I need…
I sort of hate myself doing this too… Daddy, I want another pony. I feel like such a rich little snob who wants everything. I know. But oh well, life goes on… (And two blog posts in 24hrs?? I'm doing well!) 
You guys just gotta pray, hope and wish for me :D Even though I don't deserve it…


Jordanavia :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment