Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Fortune cookies?

Ok, so we all no the deal with what's happenin' in October for my birthday, yeah? Well, I had a Chinese tonight. It wasn't very Chinese, I mean, chicken curry, but you know, it was alright because I don't like Chinese food, which is what makes this even weirder... There were two fortune cookies on the table, a blue one and a yellow one. I would have chose a Swedish colour or whatever, but they were both as appealing and meaningful as each other, so I just grabbed the blue one. I opened it, and this is what it said:




How weird is that!?
So here's hoping! :p
I also have to get 'one point' everyday from my parents from now until 30th September so that I deserve it :) shouldn't be too hard...

Jordanavia :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment