I'm actually glad I bought this app now. It's come in quite useful, and actually now I'm using it instead of my laptop...
So I've changed my mind... We'll not do a concert, despite still needing to raise the money (I was planning on getting a chunk of money from ticket sales). But quick calculations in my head concluded that the hiring of a hall, ticket printing etc was going to be more expensive anyway, so an acoustic session it is :) It also makes dealing with his manager a little easier :p
I'm quite proud of myself, I made an informed decision :)
So anyway, I've also had an email back from a person at livenation who deals with Ulrik's bookings and it's a lot cheaper! But I don't care, I'm having Ola. And Ola only. Still waiting for a couple other emails, but with this week being a bit of a holiday week, I'm not expecting it till maybe thursday or after...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So I've changed my mind... We'll not do a concert, despite still needing to raise the money (I was planning on getting a chunk of money from ticket sales). But quick calculations in my head concluded that the hiring of a hall, ticket printing etc was going to be more expensive anyway, so an acoustic session it is :) It also makes dealing with his manager a little easier :p
I'm quite proud of myself, I made an informed decision :)
So anyway, I've also had an email back from a person at livenation who deals with Ulrik's bookings and it's a lot cheaper! But I don't care, I'm having Ola. And Ola only. Still waiting for a couple other emails, but with this week being a bit of a holiday week, I'm not expecting it till maybe thursday or after...

Yeah... This could be me
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:The Copse,,United Kingdom
No comments :
Post a Comment