Thursday, 21 April 2011

Or maybe I'll just have Eric…

Now I don't want to sound spoilt or anything, and considering it's 00:41 on my clock, I'm clearly over-tired…

But I actually e-mailed Eric Saade's tour manager yesterday too. One reason being that I do actually like him as an artist (and a handsome (man)boy), but also just to make sure I wasn't being 'overcharged' for a blonde-haired kid instead of a dark-haired kid, if you catch my drift. And to my relief I got an e-mail reply today standing in the pharmacy with a price and other such information I got with Ola's reply, and they're pretty similar. If I tell you a secret, blonde-haired singers are more expensive then half Lebonese ones… 
So anyway, I don't want to sound spoilt, like I said, but maybe if it's going to be easier, I'll have Eric… :(

But again it's the case of management and 'employees' of each artist. Eric's booking manager was actually a lot more helpful (and friendly-sounding) on his e-mail that what Ola's was. It might come down to a communication problem too though, as Ola's booking manager was not as competent in English as Eric's, I could tell. But, you know… life goes on :)

L'il update: I've also e-mailed Ulrik Munther's manager… check back for an e-mail from them! ;) This is fun!

Jordanavia :)



Aww :) I'd have them both if I could…

No comments :

Post a Comment