Saturday, 23 April 2011

This is getting more stressful everyday!

Soooooo, I've just been trying to work out flights for this little dream I have… A good dream that will work! :D
I HATE FLIGHT COMPANIESSSSS!  
It is impossible to book a flight from a sensible Stockholm airport to where we live… which is basically the middle of nowhere, being 350 miles away from London. You have to get a flight to Edinburgh, which is 3 hours in the car from my house… (Google maps ;)  ) or Manchester, which is about the same. :/ it sucks really.
I refuse to make him and his team wait in airports for 4 / 5 hours when he is who he is, you know… it's just inconsiderate. Then again I refuse to pay £200 per person to get a more direct flight. I have e-mailed my mate Dennis to see if he's aware of Ola's preferences over these things… See if he knows ;)
I'm just eternally thankful that my parents are supportive of this… They probably think I'm absolutely crazy but see if I care! I'm Jordan. Also glad that my dad can provide the staging, sound and lighting, because that would have cost an absolute BOMB if I would have had to have hired it myself :O
Still wishing… it will work :D

Oh, and Ulrik's manager forwarded my request to livenation, so I'll probably get a reply sometime next week :D

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment