Monday, 25 April 2011

Biljetterna!

So I admit I have no idea what to do when it comes to organising concerts, and of course I don't expect to do it on my own, but being my concert effectively, I'd like to do a lot of it myself because getting exactly what I want across can often be difficult.
And whilst I don't know much about the whole concert thing, I know you need tickets (biljetterna!) and they often make the first impression of the artist and the concert. I'd love for the tickets to be very plainly coloured with a picture of Ola in the middle of the perforation so that you get half his face when you tear it. I know the information that needs to be put on the both ends and sides and stuff but finding a website / company that will do this (and for a decent price!) is almost impossible! Where to bands get their tickets printed? I've seen the Justin Bieber ones and they're alright, I like them :) they have a big white box of text in the middle that could have been transparent but at least they had a picture of him on it...
I would have done my own but I can't print holograms or magnetic strips and stuff... So...


Also, I'm looking for a small local pop band who want to get their name out, I'll be happy to use yous as our supporting act :)

Jordanavia :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment