Saturday, 21 May 2011

Don't Worry!!


Ok, so recentlyI've been watching far too many Eric Saade videos and thinking about how it would be amazing to have him for my birthday... I emailed his manager when I was on my email spree and even then he said that he was getting a lot of requests from all over Europe, despite the fact that he hadn't yet com
peted in Eurovision. Which is pretty sad because I knew him last year, when he only had 2 singles... But they're not really gonna believe that now :/

But since I (still) haven't received an email from wor Dennis, I was beginning to get a bit worried... But! I have a plan! If he doesn't reply to my confirmation email I've just sent by Friday next week, I'm going to email someone else from United Stage. Unless the whole building and everything in it has burnt down, I'll hopefully get a reply from someone. Don't know why I didn't think of this before!

Oh well, 4 more morning exams to go then I'm on half term! Yaaay! Although the prospect of being off for another week isn't so appealing anymore, when you've barely been at school for the last two weeks, and then three weeks later I have 13 weeks to find something useful to do with my life...



Actually Quite Scary :S

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment