Tuesday, 17 May 2011

I'm an Indian prince

So, before we start, I'd just like to say:

I'm 16 years and 16 days old, and I don't go to school!


So yep, I've 'officially' left school. All I have to go into school for is my exams, which are for an hour or two on a morning or arvo. With a couple of days off in between!

Agenda? Oh yeah… In my head, it's gonna be a pretty interesting few weeks, so I'm going to write it all down so I don't forget it all. This blog will be the last place I look when I've forgotten, but nevermind.

-So with the exams over the next 5 or something weeks (who's countin'?!) I've got a bit of revision to do. I honestly don't mind revision, if it means I'm going to get a bunch of good marks. So, revision…
-Then, I think tomorrow or the Friday I'm going to e-mail Dennis, Ola's tour manager again because he didn't reply to the two previous ones. Probably because they're totally meaningless and not even worthy of a reply :L So if I send him one confirming it, and there's a bit of money involved, maybe he'll get interested. Maybe. We'll see.
-Then more revision! This list sounded a lot more interesting in my head. And there is probably a stack of things I've missed off here, mostly because it's all sleeping and finishing easter eggs. Which you see, to me, are interesting.

Updates will follow with information about Euuulaah soonish I hope!!

Jordanavia :)

I like to dress up as an Indian Prince sometimes

No comments :

Post a Comment