Yaaay! So I got a reply from Ola today finally!!. It's been, what, 3 months!? :O but it's restored a little faith in the 'ignoring battle'. Maybe he's not ignoring me, like I thought. The phrase that kept going round in my head was Therese talking to Ola & co. saying 'if you just ignore her, she'll eventually give up.' Paranoid much? I think so...
(I also put all of my answers on my facebook… Check them all out there!)
Svenska folket: kom kom till ICA nu få kompispris! Spara flis!
Det är mig galen!!! :D
Jordanavia :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
(I also put all of my answers on my facebook… Check them all out there!)
Svenska folket: kom kom till ICA nu få kompispris! Spara flis!
Det är mig galen!!! :D
Jordanavia :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :
Post a Comment