Okay, so I know I've had my doubts about Ola and if he was ignoring me etc etc…
And although I haven't got a reply from his tour manager yet (in fairness, I did say a few weeks to get back to me) I got another guestbook answer from Ola!! Yaaay, haven't had one for ages then two in two days! I take back all I've said!!
You just gotta be patient, man!
Although, Ola's changed, I reckon. He's not as happy as he used to be, I've noticed. I think happiness is in the hair :D Watching the behind the scenes of RIOT video and he just talks without any form of expression or anything. Of course, maybe it's just when he speaks English, because I always sound like a hypnotised fish when I speak Swedish, so you know :/ but even when he says hi to his fans back in 2009, he just sounds a lot happier and so on… of course, he has a lot more hair then, you see ;)
So I don't know, I just know we want the old, happy Ola back :D
Jordanavia :)
And although I haven't got a reply from his tour manager yet (in fairness, I did say a few weeks to get back to me) I got another guestbook answer from Ola!! Yaaay, haven't had one for ages then two in two days! I take back all I've said!!
You just gotta be patient, man!
Although, Ola's changed, I reckon. He's not as happy as he used to be, I've noticed. I think happiness is in the hair :D Watching the behind the scenes of RIOT video and he just talks without any form of expression or anything. Of course, maybe it's just when he speaks English, because I always sound like a hypnotised fish when I speak Swedish, so you know :/ but even when he says hi to his fans back in 2009, he just sounds a lot happier and so on… of course, he has a lot more hair then, you see ;)
So I don't know, I just know we want the old, happy Ola back :D
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment