Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Guess what… new phone!


Yes!! So, I went to the Apple Store again today, and I didn't see the same blonde dude again, which is a good thing! Because you can't actually replace the batteries in the iPhone 3GS phones apparently… So the guy yesterday offered me a battery replacement for one price, or a whole phone replacement for almost double that price. Which is rediculous because you can't even replace the battery :P
So the guy who asked me if I'd been in before, because he thought he recognised me (weird, I know), gave me a brand new phone today! I love the Apple Store! Everyone's so nice! I'd love to work there, if I didn't have to work with people I knew…
So yeah, I'm off school on Thursday… debating emailing the info email address at United Stage to see if someone else will pick it up and answer it instead :)

Now to learn the steppy back thing Eric does in the Popular dance…




Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment