Off today - I had no exams. I have a Physics exam tomorrow morning, but then I'm off that afternoon, and the following week for half term! And then, I'm going down to my grandad's to see lots of family! Family from America!! I haven't seen them for, what, 5 years? Maybe it's less…
And I also emailed Therese yesterday, just because I could and it might spark some correspondence again. I asked if Ola was avaliable for my birthday, and if she could talk to Dennis and confirm it with Ola etc. Unfortunately, she wrote back saying that he might not be avaliable for my birthday weekend, but hopefully that means that he will be free either the week after or the week before my birthday. So hopefully it's still going ahead! I mean, she didn't object to it… I'm sure she'll enjoy a lovely weekend break in the north of England… :/
I'm also hoping to go and pick them up from Edinburgh station to bring them back down… Just because I can :D
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment