Friday, 17 June 2011

Ola's Street Team UK


Ok, so I should be in bed, what with having an exam tomorrow afternoon… but I can sleep in - so it's all good…
Anywayz, I've had some exciting news! I've been appointed as leader of Ola's UK Street Team!! Yeeey! How cool is this?! It's like I've been promoted from sales assistant to assistant manager! haha, kind of, in my world. But we do have a facebook page already so be sure to go and like that! Help spread the wonderful music of Ola All Over The World!! How many exclamation marks do I want?? Oh well, it's exciting!! There's another two more! Three…
Here's my little logo I put together:

Pretty - isn't it?

Oh well, nothing much really happened apart from that… I made cupcakes? Does that count as interesting… nah, oh well, bye!

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment