Soooo, today I posted my Ola letter!! I never realised how much stuff I needed to cram into that tiny little envelope!
A letter + little note joined by a star-shaped paperclip
2 big photographs of Ola
A piece of card I found to stop the pictures bending
A self-addressed stamped envelope
A silver sharpie
All in one envelope! I didn't take any pictures :( My phone fell out of my pocket in the car haha. So it will be in Ola's hands in a few weeks! Cooool!
It was also quite warm today! Weird… sun heat…

Just a normal day…
Tomorrow I have a 45 minute chemistry exam… booooo! But then I have the afternoon and Thursday off… and Friday morning aswell I think :S
So maybe I should revise… maybe… but we all know my view on revision:

And school in general:

hahahaha XD
No comments :
Post a Comment