Tuesday, 7 June 2011

It's gone quiet here…

Well, there ain't much happenin' 'ere…

BUUUTTTT… I did email Dennis again, because now I'm just bored of waiting around and everything, you know… But he did reply to me, except it wasn't a very promising reply. Because from his awful English, he sort of said that he can't confirm the dates I want are free in their schedules, even though they don't have a clear schedule at the minute, so… I don't know :(

He's also blown up in the UK at the minute, which is what, for the last three years, I've been dreading! Everyone going round calling him Ohlah… Like that idiot Scott Mills, that's right, research the fact that in Sweden, his haters call him Idol-Ola but don't bother to learn how to pronounce his name right! Now all the chavs are going to be going round playing the dubstep remix of All Over The World on their Blackberry's… eurgh! I'm not saying that the dubstep remix will be bad… I'm quite a fan of Danny's If Only You dubstep remix…

I'm pretty sure I had something else to tell you guys… apart from this:

I asked Eric Saade a question via Chart Show TV's Twitter for his first English interview he did just the other day, and Scandipop has been given the right to upload the video for everyone who's not from England or doesn't have Chart Show TV to watch it… and it's alright! Because of licencing issues, they can't include the music videos he talks about at the beginning on the web version, but you can watch them all on Youtube anywayz. BUT! They asked my question to him! Mind, it's not the most interesting question, it's about how you correctly say his name, because EVERYBODY says Saade differently / wrong :( So… I decided to set things right… It's a shame Ola hasn't done an interview before releasing his music, because when he does, he's getting the same question! Scott Mills, I'm going to play you the one second Ola says his name, over and over and over and over to you a million times with you strapped to a chair…
But anyway, here's the video:

My question is asked about 10:10!!


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment