Thursday, 9 June 2011

Blogging from an iPad!

Ooh, so look, blogging from an iPad! This is fun! Except it's not really mine for much longer. I have to give it back to my dad next week or sometime :( but still, I get to use it until then :D

I did send Dennis another email, because I've found that it would be better (and cheaper!) for Ola to come over in half term instead. Which is about 2 weeks after my birthday, but I don't mind. I can't remember if I've mentioned that I got a less than promising response, saying that I could not book the days I previously wanted, which is actually good! Because I want different ones now. But I haven't got a reply back… and it's unusual for him to leave a few days between replies. Which is sooooo annoying. I'm tempted to actually ring him, and see what he has to say for himself, but I feel that could be severely painful, with my limited Swedish and his limited English. Although I feel I know more Swedish than he knows English :S Hej! Är det Dennis? Jag är Jordan, från England. Jag vill har Ola i Oktober…
I don't know where it will go after that… probably with me either shouting, crying or shocked, because he's hung up on me :P

But anyway, I'm not giving up, and I'm gonna absolutely bug the hell out of them, because from the first impressions, he's either extremely lazy, or ridiculously arrogant! Mind, if I do ring him, I'm recording it so that I can let yous listen to it, and I'm severely tempted to ring him!!


Jordanavia :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments :

Post a Comment