And I honestly thought that Maroon 5 was a band, not just one guy! Oh well… Adam Levine - you are cool!
Also, it was Ola who introduced me to him, sort of thing, saying 'That whistle hook has taken over my life! I can't eat or sleep anymore!' And I have to agree… Wooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh wooh ooh… or something to that effect…
Also, I'm sad… all I want is my hair dyed… maybe I'll just do it myself tomorrow…
Also, I can't stand sitting in this cat infested house anymore, I'm going for a walk tomorrow, even if it is just around the block. I've even taken to going to bed early, because there's nothing to do! And I'm getting a job too. If I could go back to school, purely for the reason of having something to do, then I would! One week into my 12 week holiday and I'm bored senseless!
And getting a job is proving hard :( Grr… If I wait a little longer, maybe my boredom will drive me to working in a shop amongst the fake, orange peasants… Just maybe…
Plussss, I have no pictures to show you :( You can have these…
Ola
Ulrik
Eric
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment