Saturday, 9 July 2011

More Cats?!


So, it's obvious that we are now accepted differently by society…
We are no longer: Oh, they're the family with the cat, you know?
We are now: Oh, they're the family with the cats, you know?
haha, such a small letter makes such a difference :/ Anyway, I don't care if I have all those cats haha, cats are cool! Here they are:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Believe me, they are there - just trying to escape!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They're so funny! :D

Aaahhh!! What?!?! 5, 6, 7, 8 is on again! What is it with that song! It's such a happy song, yet it makes me sad a bit…

What's a memory called, if it hasn't happened yet? An aspiration? I don't know…

Plus, our school prom is tomorrow… but… I'm not going! Ok, so like, maybe 1% of me regrets not going. But seriously? Could I really be bothered to buy the dress when I'm not the biggest dress person. I like dresses, don't get me wrong, it's not as if I was going to go in trousers :P But choosing one?! There are millions! And then the jewellery and the hair appointment and the shoes and the make up and the urghhh! At the time, that isn't what I wanted to spend my days planning. Plus, why would I want to go to a 'party' with about 150 people who will look at you and think, 'urgh, her?' and have people making sly remarks about what you look like. Believe me, it happens in even the best of schools, even ours :/


Plus it was all kicking off in our house! We cracked out the Wii Zumba! I didn't have a go. Besides, even if I did want a go, I wouldn't have got one! These two hogged the whole thing! No, 'Jordan, you have a go!'. Nope, haha! Never mind… one day when they're out ;)


I would have had a video… but it's ended up upside down… so it's no good! haha


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment