Gosh! Nearly forgot about doing this! But today is an interesting one! I promise!
So I finally got round to dying my hair! And it wasn't 'exactly' as expected :/ It's gone pretty yellow! The box clearly states that my hair would go a mix of these three colours, which aren't quite as red in real life… I think it's because I'm wearing a red top…

But anyway, I was expecting it to go the middle colour mostly, you know. Basically just lighten it, not really colour it. And whilst it has done a good job with the ends, what with the two/tri-tones and everything, but the top is one solid block colour! Barely any variation :(
Basically, it looks like this:


I'm so pretty… :/
It's actually a lot more yellow than what the iPhone or iSight can really show, I promise! haha
So I've bought some purple toner corrector shampoo! Just to take the yellow tones out and I have a feeling this is what people with platinum hair use… to take away the colour, yet leave the dye, kind of thing, making it white! Ahh! I don't want WHITE hair!! I look enough like a charver as it is with yellow hair!
But because it was super duper clean after I'd dyed it and conditioned it and everything, I decided to do some experimenting… I could go for the Jennifer Lopez look…
Or I could do the… OLA LOOK!
Hahahahahahahahaha
I wish I was brave enough to fool everyone into thinking I'd had my hair cut like that! :P
If anyone's seen my Facebook album 'Lady Gaga & Friends' then I think I tried to do the Ola-doo then but it failed, so it was Lady Gaga instead :P
I could probably have done Justin Bieber as well, but I totally forgot!
Aaand, then here's me being totally normal in the garden again… Trädgård…
I don't know why I'm pressing the button with both fingers… clearly…
Jordanavia :)



No comments :
Post a Comment