Saturday, 16 July 2011

Apple TV!

Ah haaaa, so now we have Apple TV aswell?! What's going on? New Apple Store, opening in my house soon! But actually, it's pretty good. I like it :)
It's gonna be useful for the video I'm about to film in a few days (detalied planning has not yet happened :/ ) because I was firstly going to make a DVD of what I wanted on screen, but now I can just stream a video I make from my Mac, or iPhone / iPad actually, and it will be on the telly! That's soooo cool! Look!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's Ola on the TV! :D

So we can stream movies from the iTunes Store too, or play my own music, movies, pictures, radio stations, and it also has YouTube!! We'll be having fun with this…

So yeah, burning my revision in a few days :) Then the day after I'm filming the video :) Yaaay! So I'm going to plan the details soon.
Also, I became a fashion designer tonight, and made some of my dads trousers that he was going to throw out, into shorts! And he said he'd keep them! So proud of myself…

No comments :

Post a Comment