I still love this song! It's just so great - plus those violins :) Especially Mike Tompkins' version:
Happy 4th July!! :D I don't care if I'm not American. It's still a cool day :)
New design :) You like? Plus this:
Well, today was hot too… but overcast. It was more humid than anything. And windy :( It's always windy where I live :( So I didn't go outside much today. Plus I was wearing a vest top,
and dispite there not being much actual sun, you could feel the UV rays… I would have been burnt in minutes! :S
Instead I started cleaning my room… It's a more-than-one-day project… And it's soooo messy at the minute! And to my disappointment / embarrassment / disgust, I hoovered up a spider :'( It wasn't a very big one, but it was living in my room!! Why?!?!?! (because it's messy, actually, that's why…) But still! Anyway, now it's living in the hoover :) All that dust… And I swear I hoovered something I shouldn't have too today. I heard it rattle up the pipe-y bit and was like 'oh well…'
And I almost blew the house up too. Clearly the hoover doesn't like being plugged into the extension 2-way cable… It tripped the hoover (I think! :P ) again, I was like 'oh well…' and plugged it into the wall like I should have done in the first place.
Anyway… Aff tae listen tae moore Katy Perry songs on Spootifae… Ayee…
I'll leave you with this…

I promise you I am not drunk…
Jordanavia :)
P.S - I forgot to say:
Yesterday I ordered a t-shirt aaaannndddd… a tie dye kit! I am going to make the gayest t-shirt possible… and wear it, even though I'm not gay :P I just like colours! I wanna make it like this, yet somewhat cooler:


No comments :
Post a Comment