I'm struggling to find interesting things to put as titles… I find titles really hard!
But also, struggling to find interesting enough things to put here…
I have some weird dreams…
You probably can't be bothered to listen to my dreams… I actually hate listening to other people rattle on about their crazy-ass dream they had last night (unless I was in it). Because I really couldn't give one about those voodoo dolls who had a fight with a Russian owned army of robots… (or is that the Riot video?!?!) Anyway, I'll tell you about this dream, read it if you like:
It started with us just standing on a huge tree trunk, that was attached to a viewing deck for the parents (?) :S And there was me, two boys who I was friends with and an instructor person. Me and the boys were effectively plunging to our death, as the tree was falling very rapidly through the sky. The parents on the viewing deck where, dispite being slightly worried telling the boys to jump off and skydive down to the ground 'and they'd be fine', even though they didn't have parachutes. My Indian mother… don't ask… was telling me to jump and die too, because they were saying that it wouldn't hurt. Basically, 'Jump, and you'll die as soon as you hit the ground, so it won't hurt.' Even though it was a dream, I seriously didn't want to jump off this tree trunk, so I didn't. Instead, just before we hit the ground I jumped up, and landed like a feather on the tree, that had now hit the ground.
Unfortunately, the two boys weren't so lucky. They were lying together against a stone wall, and my better friend's head was bleeding. I had to run in to the restaurant we landed next to to get some ice, but he told me that if I got some ice, then I wouldn't be able to get out of the restaurant. Oh well, it ended up my better friend died, and the other survived.
I even got bored writing it out.
Anyway, this should be more interesting:
I wear my hair in a bun all the time:
TinyPic makes a lot clearer images than Blogger's photo uploader
^^This picture is actually from the black and white picture shoot I did a few weeks ago…
You can also tell that I couldn't be bothered to edit it in Lightroom… The first one, however, is edited… :P
But anyway, this bun is different… it's not even a bun. It's just held in entirely by bobbie pins, haha, oh and 1 bobble… so there's a chance I'll not see a couple again :P I made a mistake trying this at night, because I'm now going to have to go to sleep with it all still pinned up!
On another note, having a sleepover soon!
This one is to burn all our revision we had for the exams! My plan is to burn it and dance around the fire like some tribal ritual… Pictures will followww!
Aww, just listened to 5, 6, 7, 8 by Steps… I am having that song at my wedding! Me + Ola + Dancing to Steps = Life Complete…Will be perfect :D
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment