So, you may be aware that I quite like my coloured jeans:
My turqouise jeans… inspired by Ola…


Literally the 'only' picture of Ola in his turquoise jeans.
Can I also say that, I have that top……
I also quite like my white jeans, also inspired by Ola (and Milan Stanković in my defense):

This picture was also stupidly hard to find! I wear them all the time but I just never take a picture… This is from a video I did!
I also have a purple belt… purely coincidentally…And then there's my purple jeans, and one of my favourite pictures, also inspired by Ola:
Until recently, my (H&M) jeans looked like this:Eurovision Party 2010! :D
They were a nice purple to start with but sooo much colour came out of them :( they used to be quite an intense purple but it gradually faded to a more pastel purple :(


But then, I finally bought some purple dye, and dyed them tonight! Ahhh! Now, they look like this:

As with everything I take a picture of, the colour isn't exact, and I've had to edit this a little to show the real colour, or what it would be like if I had a better camera phone… which is another story…
Technically, I can get a white iPhone 4 tomorrow, because I'm due an upgrade, but if I wait, I can get it brand new for my birthday (or just before if Ola comes)… but anyway… If my other one falls apart, I can get the new one. You're probably screaming at me 'Get the iPhone 4!! Why do you want to 'wait' for it!?' But no, I'll wait…

Seuuuu prettyyyy…
Also, I heard some very happy, uplifting news today! My letter and pictures that I sent to Ola, are making their way home! Yes! They're in the post as we speak!
Katarina, of whom I am eternally thankful for giving the letter to Ola in the first place, told me today that she wasn't sure Ola sent things back to people. Of course, he would recieve letters, but wouldn't obviously reply, even if you sent a picture to be signed and sent back. Obviously, this was slightly upsetting, (I had included my brand new, gorgeous silver metallic sharpie pen!! - of which I am yet to see return though…) And the two lovely pictures in a stamped addressed envelope, now deemed useless. I mean, what would Ola want with two pictures of himself anyway?…
*Opens letter, reads letter…*
'Aww, that was a nice letter, very nice handwriting,' (Even if I do say so myself…;) )
'Oh look, two pictures of me. They're nice, but they're too nice to send back to her. I'd like to keep them and stick them on my ceiling to remind myself of how handsome I am… Because I don't have enough pictures of myself already…'
No. I don't think so. Although, I don't doubt it 100% with it being Ola…
Anyway, she said she would ask his manager if he at least got the letter, that was the first step…
And to my surprise, he did! I'd like to keep this bit in Swedish, just as the Bible has phrases left in Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew. My RE lessons taught me this was to retain authenticity and authority. This does the same…
'Ola har fått brevet och signerat några
foton och det är lagt på lådan och
på väg tillbaka till henne.'
'Ola has got the letter and signed some
photos and it has been posted and
on the way back to her.'
You have NO IDEA the signifcance of these words. I fancy getting them as a tattoo. This means that he's at least looked at my letter, even if he didn't read it all. Dispite it all being in English, there were important instructions about the photos and sending back of the pen… Never mind haha.
It also means that he at least has some idea of how big a fan I am, and from the words in the letter, how much he means to me and the influence he has in my life. This is turning into an Oscar speech… But seriously, I tried my best to sum up how I found him, the reason I learnt Swedish, how important he is to me, my request for the pictures to be sent back haha, and a whole load of other stuff on one side of a page. I managed! But only just. I also gave him a present. I gave him a white paperclip in the shape of a star. It's super cute, and I would have given him a one in the shape of a guitar, but I've been convinced since the day I bought it that it was a violin, until I studied it when it was being considered to be sent. And I would also have given him a treble clef paper clip, but it's stupidly heavy to be sent internationally, and it doesn't really work properly. So he got a star, which is still cute.
Anyway, I'll tell you when I see that letter lying on my doormat… After I come round from fainting. I'll also maybe tell you if I get my Ulrik or Eric ones. But seriously, I'm not expecting to get the Eric one back this year…
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment