Sunday, 21 August 2011

Busy busy!

Ooousschhh…
I must refrain from saying that outloud, but it's something I say when I'm busy… don't ask why haha!

Last night, I went camping! I thought I hated camping, but actually it wasn't too bad. It was a bit cold. I could see my breath, but I wasn't freezing my phalanges off.
I got into my sleeping bag on my airbed when I went to bed, but I already needed the toilet. I lay absolutely motionless for more than half an hour which is something I never do! I blame my bed. The only reason you turn in the night is to relieve pressure from that side. So if I turn a lot at night, it's because my bed is too hard and there is too much pressure on one side all the time. Plus I don't pump my airbed up all the way because really hard airbeds give you a bad back. So I was nicely moulded to my airbed, in the greatest sleeping bag ever, not needing to move. I heard somewhere that if you lay motionless in bed for half an hour, you 'automatically' go to sleep - because of inactive motor neurons and such biological stuff… But that wasn't happening because I needed the toilet. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that it was raining like rapture day and canny cold outside at night too. But I really needed to go, to prevent waking up in a puddle or similar unfortunate event. Once I got back to bed, I totally wasn't comfy at all! The slightly deflated airbed and amazing sleeping bag had lost all of their special powers :'(
I felt like I laid awake all night. Usually that really really bothers me when I can't sleep and I get really hot and frustrated and sad, actually. But this time I just lay there, not caring :P I must have had some sleep and remember counting that I had 3 (rememberable) dreams. What? More biological stuff? Yep. You dream every night but it depends on the time in the your sleep cycle that you wake up at as to how many / much dream(s) you can remember. True.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Intellectual Jordan is intellectual :)

Aannnywayyy, camping was good - apart from it was one of the busiest Street Team days I've had for a while! New street team, therefore new Ola fan to talk to, with a new logo to design, texting, planning tomorrows activities too, all on my petty iPhone battery which is rubbish! I had 20% from fully charged when I went to bed and had to turn it off to stop it loosing anymore!


Pluuuus, I'm filming a new video tomorrow! ^^ Those glasses are a prop ;) It's a music video for a song by Eric Saade. The set-up is quite complicated and it's gonna be hard for me to transform into what I need to be for the video. I'll try my best to record a behind the scenes video!
And also succeed in editing it! My Flip camera uses the h.264 codec, which is not an editing codec - it's simply just a playback codec, so Final Cut has a bit of a fit when I import the clips. Hopefully I'll be able to find a codec converter and edit the beast!

Also, anyone know if Ola still wears his purple bracelet on his left wrist?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We're also hoping to green screen and tripod in this video! Going all out!

Lycka till mina svenska vänner som har skolan imorgon! Ha det bra och jobbar inte för hårt! Ola skulle inte!


A song about me!
I like everybody but not everybody likes me! ♥

Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment