Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Double Sweden all the away across the sky!

That's right… 2 Sweden visits in 1 year? 90% chance that I still won't meet Ola :( Yep!

It's obviously not 100% confirmed yet but I could be going to Sweden just before I go back to school (let's hope the plane breaks and I can't get home!) And then I'd be going for my birthday in October :D
That will be a good birthday… a trip to Sweden and an iPhone 4 :) Sweetness
It just has to sink in for the next few weeks and book the flights, hotel etc… Except this time is different because we'd be flying to a tiny Oslovian (beleive me, that's the right word… I spent 10 minutes looking it up) airport then driving down to Gothenburg in our little rental car. Damn, we're going to get some funny looks driving around Sweden in a Norwegian car :( oh well…

Plus, woahhhh, I just saw that the demonym for Newcastle is Novocastrian! I'm no longer a Geordie! I'm Novocastrian! Freeeeeee!

I hope Gothenburg is a big place… We're going there twice :/ Yurt-a-bor-yah… :D

Here is a cat :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my teeth :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It did it itself , I swear!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lemme goooo :(


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment