Ok, so - this is a bit of a random action… Ha! Because I'm so totally RANDOM!! I hate that word now, but when you think, there really are no synonyms…

Ha, really now?!
I'm so totally stochastic! And I'm Novocastrian!
So, yeah… ADD took over there. But basically, I've ordered a t-shirt. But this isn't any ordinary t-shirt. It's an OLA t-shirt! Not an official one, but a one I made myself. It's for the street team. Basically, shut up Jordan with your short sentances, give us a picture:

And it has a QR code on it :D So when people are scanning it on their phone, it looks like they're taking a picture of my bum :) Just what I need :P
But hopefully it will attract a little bit of attention to him because the picture will soon be familiar and the QR codes are dead easy to use :)
I also asked Therese is we are going to get a physical card sleeve single of All Over The World in the UK, much like what you can already buy in Sweden. She hasn't replied. Yet. I hope we can… so that I can buy them all… hahahaha. And then have Ola sign every one of them at his UK concerts… Oh and he can sign that t-shirt too… Maybe I'll take it to Sweden when I go hahaha. Driving around Sweden in a Norwegian car wearing a British t-shirt… Sounds good!
And I have to show you this! It's hilarious! It's Jango scratching at the door to be out just before we left to go on holiday! She wanted to go too I guess…
Also also, take a look at amazing, gorgeous, charming, wonderful Måns :) He was in Idol 2005 with Ola and they are still pretty good friends I believe. Måns, despite being a singer aswell has started doing a lot of television presenting, and he's actually great at it. Oh, and not to mention he's also from Skåne…
Diversion story… Because I live in Newcastle in the north of England, we have a very distinctive accent that's like, one step down from Scottish, if you know what I mean. It has a very recognisable twang, and letters such as t are silent in certain words (little would be li-uhl, water would be wa-uhr). There are also a lot of words that wouldn't make any sense to people from, say, London. Wikipedia is telling me 'banter' is a nothern word, but I'm pretty sure it isn't… Anyway, words such as aye (yes), divint (don't), gan (go), owt (anything), us/uz (me) etc… there are literally loads… This often causes mild abuse from other parts of England, who engage in 'accent mocking' whenever they hear you're from Newcastle.
This makes us comparably to Skåne and Skånska. The å in Skånska is sort of, but not exactly, pronounced a bit like an 'oh' in English, kind of. But in Skånska, it's sort of, kind of like an eu? Skeuna… Skeuska… Eula (actually, that's different, but kind of the same, with it being an O). There are also words I believe, such as flicka, which is girl, but in standard Swedish, girl is tjej. A bit like the word lass in Geordie. (Novocastrian, sorry…) And words I still don't understand like gåsapåg and gåsarygg. (I know påg is boy / guy in Skånska… but Google translate doesn't tell you that!)
I haven't learnt my Swedish properly. A lot of it has come from the radio, TV (Melodifestivalen / Wallander) and more notably, Ola. Because of this, I haven'texactly learnt the proper pronounciation of words, because Ola, Wallander and Måns are from Skåne… My standard pronounciation of Swedish words has a very slight Skånska twang to it! This will inevitably make me a laughing stock in Sweden… But see if I care! Anyway, that's just a little story. But the song Måns is singing in this video was recorded by a Dansband group from Skåne, so it's like me singing the Blaydon Races song (It's good, plus is has the word gannin' in! Which I taught you before!).
Yes, I sort of talk like that! Try that accent!
Jordanavia :)
No comments :
Post a Comment