Friday, 5 August 2011

Newcastle!

Today, I went out for a double birthday celebration :) Seven of us went to a nice Chinese restaurant in Newcastle and after about 15 years of not liking Chinese food, I think I've finally been converted! I like it :D And then there are these new gardens in the middle of Grey Street. It's quite a famous street, you've probably heard of it somewhere:

Well this is what it looked like before, but now there are all these trees and little gardens! It's actually quite pretty!

It's still getting finished I think, but there are about 4 or 5 of these little gardens in a row. Actually, you see that seat on the left hand side? With the glass back? I sat on that today hahaha :D

Anyway, we sat in the garden for an hour or two with everyone and I took this fabulous picture, to prove that we were sitting on grass in the middle of the town:


And also these slightly better ones:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Despite looking freakin' awesome, I don't actually play the ukulele :(

Also, collars and t-shirt have been dispatched!! These are the ones I got…

Awww! They all match eachother! I'm gonna kill them if they lose them though!!

I also payed an extra £1 for first class delivery of my t-shirt. I thought £1 was quite good… Which means it should arrive within the next day or two. But with tomorrow being Saturday, and our post system around here being hopeless, we're lucky if we get any post at all tomorrow… :/ Monday, Monday…
I should have had it on today. Except I forgot to add one thing: A little Swedish flag! People have to know these things! Maybe I'll just t-shirt transfer it on… I can do that :) Plus, maybe I'll put it on the sleeve - ♫ I wear my heart on my sleeve ♩ The website couldn't do sleeve prints. Sounds good! I'm excited to just stand in a queue so that it will look like people are taking a picture of my bum…

There's also a tent in my garden at the minute. My brother had a sleepover in it the other day and it's huge, so it's stayed up a while after. Looks a bit like this at the minute:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Minus me in my pyjamas…

I really fancy sleeping there tonight haha, except the spiders can get in and everything, and it's not overly comfortable, but I absolutely love my sleeping bag haha :D


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment