Monday, 12 September 2011

School, Ulrik and Ola!

No, from the title it looks like Ulrik and Ola were at my school… but they weren't :(

I finally went back to school today! After 16 long, long weeks of rainy days, exciting events and super fun times. I'd definately say that this is the best summer I've had!

- Finished my exams
- Sent out my autograph pictures (both Ulrik and Eric are yet to be returned)
- Got the train by myself
- Adopted two cats
- Made leader of Ola's Street Team UK :D
- Got my signed Ola pictures back!
- Dyed my hair (twice)
- Numerous fun sleepovers
- Tie-dyed for the first time
- Went to Cyprus
- Filmed two halfs of two videos ;)
- Bought Ulrik's album
- Went to Suffolk
- Getting good exam results
- Meeting Katarina in Sweden!
- Went to Scotland with school
- Bought my OnePiece :D

Soooo, yeah. Good Summer :D

But I also finally went back to school for the first time in what seems like a year! And I can report back, it's pretty awful :( I have free periods this year which is good :D Means I can, in theory, sit and do nothing - except for the fact teachers expect extra work to be handed in done completely by us in our 'free time'. Which means today in 3 free periods, I've spent about 3 hours sitting in the library trying to decipher some German texts :'(

I hate German. I have absolutely no drive or desire to learn any German at all. If it was Swedish, I'd absolutely excell and most likely get an A* in my exams, purely because of the want to learn and do well :( I just don't want to learn the German because it no longer interests me. Which is a shame, and totally doesn't help the situation. Especially since the work is physically more demanding and generally harder. Plus my only friend in our 11-strong class isn't doing the exchange, which makes me not want to do it even more. Mam, Dad, I'm saving you money! ;)  Maybe in the November review, if I still don't like it, I could change. Maybe. Except not to Swedish :'(

Oh, and did I mention, I have 0 friends in my business class? :'(  Group work is out the window. I'm going to get an F for my communication…


Ok, that was that -  but when I got home, guess what was waiting for me?! Yes! My Ulrik Munther prize! It's so cool! Look!



Plus this lovely postcard of Ulrik :D ♥

So lovely :)

And here's just some pictures from the last few days:

Funny blow-dryed hair

Aww :)


Scruffy trainers

New PJ's!! :D



Plus, look who it is! He's 4Music's VIP Track of the Week this week! Make sure you go to their Facebook page and like and comment on their Ola post :D Gotta support the little guy! The UK is scary!



Aaaaand, we're in the middle of a hurricane at the minute. I don't know why I haven't heard of anything before now, but the UK is getting hit with the tail of Hurricane Katia - and you can tell! It's really really windy and I think there's gonna be a lot of rain and more wind over tomorrow and Wednesday :D Excited!


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment