Sunday, 25 September 2011

Update on Life

Haha, here is a little update on what's going on in my world…
Not a lot.

True story. Not a lot. Buuuut, I made a new video. I was kinda bored, and considering I haven't filmed the rest of my music video, I thought I'd just do an updated version of My Life As Jordan. I love Ola's version for Eniro sooooo much! It's just a great video!
Looooovee this picture ^^ :D
Plus it's from back in the day of the good old curly hair… (haha, whilst spellig 'old', I accidently spelt it 'ola'! Happens all the time, actually…)

I made my first version of this in December 2009 with clips from Summer that year.


And honestly, it's not that good. It's from the days when I was a weird little derpy kid, that really had no life. Much has changed, I've realised the error in my ways and become cooler accordingly. I spent a lot of time digging out two baby pictures of me, which are from the same era of my life. I was about 2 I think in both pictures.

And I've always wanted to make a new one, so I've been gathering footage that I can edit down into a 1 or 2 minute video. And I made it last night!


This one is funnier I think. It really shows who I am!
Plus I was just testing my subtitling ability. I'll think about what I'm saying in future!

And I'm still super proud of the first 6/8's of this one! I think I rushed the last bit… :(


Here, this has just turned into Jordan's weekly video plug!

So here's a picture:

You might recognise this from the video… I turned it into a picture because I filmed it with natural light… and with natural light comes clouds… and shadows. Therefore the walls were all different colours because of the light, and it looked rubbish… So I photoshopped it!

Also, here is a picture I took in June of my current Ola CD collection…




And the reason I don't have Rain, Brothers, SOS, Love In Stereo or Feelgood, is because you simply couldn't buy them! They were all out of print and only really avaliable for mp3 download, which is rubbish when you want the card sleeves.
But I've recently just bought all of them! Rain and Brothers were a super special find today, because they're just not for sale anywhere. When I found brothers for sale (for a bargain £1.65!), I never expected to find Rain on the same day! This is super exiting (for me)! So I bought Rain and Brothers today from Discogs. If you look, you'll find that there aren't any more for sale. And I bought Feelgood and Love In Stereo from eBay yesterday, for a not so bargain £6.somthing each! But I've always wanted Feelgood. Mainly for the shoes he has on the cover!
And I bought SOS from Amazon after months of wanting it! So cool. Now I have all the singles :D
And a signed OLA album :D

Favourite single is definately Sky's The Limit! He's just so cool on the cover! Has anyone seen my drawing of it that I did in technology in year 10?! It's amazing…

I'm such a good drawer…


And nowww…
If you didn't know I run Ola's UK Street Team where've you been sucka! Join us on Facebook here.

There was something else I probably should have noted you to… but I can't remember what it is haha!

Ooooooohhhh yeah! 90 days tlll Christmas!! I'm soooo excited!!! Can't wait! :D


Jordanavia :)

No comments :

Post a Comment