So it's pretty official now. Ola is releasing his single, All Over The World in the UK on the 9th October. Pretty damn exciting.
He's also releasing it 4th October in the US. Don't know why - he just is.
But when I found out, and Katarina told me that she would guess he would be over here for the release date, my mind went wild.
I though, *gasp*… maybe he'll do a little concert or something? Maybe he'll do a few. Maybe it will be in London. London? London's nice. It won't be in Newcastle. Nothing comes to Newcastle. *gasp* maybe there will be a release party! A release party? *invisage party atmosphere with Ola on little stage* Posh accent time:
"Oh, why hello there. Who are you?" *sips champagne*
"Oh, hello. I'm Ola's manager in the UK. Who are you?"
"Oh, me? I run Ola's UK Street Team. I guess you could say I'm his promoter!"
"Gosh. Lovely to see you here at Ola's release party. Oh look. Is that an NME reporter over there? Or is it the press? I can't tell. And now Ola's about to sing another song from his album. Let us talk to Therese over there." *He sips champagne*
Obviously, it's slightly more posh in my head. And I'd be wearing my lovely party frock. With my sugar coated champagne glass. Giving interviews to all the press reporters about my Ola-filled life.
Ah. I haven't got an invite. Maybe I'll get one in the post. Ola's Street Team must be at the release party. Wait. Maybe he's not even having a release party. If he's not, and he's in the UK, I still have to meet him. I'll just play it up that a trip to London isn't an 8 hour round trip. Maybe he's just in meetings. I can be his tour guide. I'll take him to Harrods. I've never been to Harrods, but I can say I have:
"Haha yes! In England, one must pay to use the lavatory!" (Yes, I am aware that you also have to pay in McDonalds in Sweden… but do you get a butler handing you a towel to dry your hands on?!)
So anyway, haha. If he is England I have to see him! It's just wrong not to! I'm his UK Street Team Leader!! A week and a half? I'm 10% likely to absolutely die in a week and a half.
I somehow doubt I'm gonna meet him. It just wouldn't happen :/
Plus I have my German exchange partner over then. She'd be like 'whut.' Taking her 350 miles away on a night train hahahaha. This is Landan. Thees ees Laaandon.
Hahahaha!! Love it.
Lost all my train of thought.
Ermmm… picture?
I don't go outside during the school day. School starts at 8:30am and I stay inside for break and lunch. Obviously in summer we can go outside if we want but a 'sixth form privilege' I suppose. All the little kids have to go outside regardless of the weather. Except they've been slacking recently and last year, there were many a tannoy 'Due to the wet / inclement(wtf?!) / cold weather, students should either go to the restaurants or main hall.' Cold weather?! In years 7, 8, 9 and 10, it could have been -6 and we'd have still been outside!! But no, now they can stay in…
Anyway, so I'm in for break and lunch, and re-emerge outside at 4pm when school finishes. Today, I was hearing stories off everyone about how hot it was outside. And admittedly, I could feel the warmth from the full length windows, and the corridors were excessively stuffy. 4 o'clock, got outside, bam! HEAT!! 24°c in September!!
And it was so nice when I got in, me and Jango spent about 10 minutes outside :P
Jordanavia :)
He's also releasing it 4th October in the US. Don't know why - he just is.
But when I found out, and Katarina told me that she would guess he would be over here for the release date, my mind went wild.
I though, *gasp*… maybe he'll do a little concert or something? Maybe he'll do a few. Maybe it will be in London. London? London's nice. It won't be in Newcastle. Nothing comes to Newcastle. *gasp* maybe there will be a release party! A release party? *invisage party atmosphere with Ola on little stage* Posh accent time:
"Oh, why hello there. Who are you?" *sips champagne*
"Oh, hello. I'm Ola's manager in the UK. Who are you?"
"Oh, me? I run Ola's UK Street Team. I guess you could say I'm his promoter!"
"Gosh. Lovely to see you here at Ola's release party. Oh look. Is that an NME reporter over there? Or is it the press? I can't tell. And now Ola's about to sing another song from his album. Let us talk to Therese over there." *He sips champagne*
Obviously, it's slightly more posh in my head. And I'd be wearing my lovely party frock. With my sugar coated champagne glass. Giving interviews to all the press reporters about my Ola-filled life.
Ah. I haven't got an invite. Maybe I'll get one in the post. Ola's Street Team must be at the release party. Wait. Maybe he's not even having a release party. If he's not, and he's in the UK, I still have to meet him. I'll just play it up that a trip to London isn't an 8 hour round trip. Maybe he's just in meetings. I can be his tour guide. I'll take him to Harrods. I've never been to Harrods, but I can say I have:
"Haha yes! In England, one must pay to use the lavatory!" (Yes, I am aware that you also have to pay in McDonalds in Sweden… but do you get a butler handing you a towel to dry your hands on?!)
So anyway, haha. If he is England I have to see him! It's just wrong not to! I'm his UK Street Team Leader!! A week and a half? I'm 10% likely to absolutely die in a week and a half.
I somehow doubt I'm gonna meet him. It just wouldn't happen :/
Plus I have my German exchange partner over then. She'd be like 'whut.' Taking her 350 miles away on a night train hahahaha. This is Landan. Thees ees Laaandon.
"Det har vi Big Ben… It's nat Beeg Ben?"
"No it's not. This is Little Ben."
"Little Ben?"
"Yes."
Hahahaha!! Love it.
Lost all my train of thought.
Ermmm… picture?
I don't go outside during the school day. School starts at 8:30am and I stay inside for break and lunch. Obviously in summer we can go outside if we want but a 'sixth form privilege' I suppose. All the little kids have to go outside regardless of the weather. Except they've been slacking recently and last year, there were many a tannoy 'Due to the wet / inclement(wtf?!) / cold weather, students should either go to the restaurants or main hall.' Cold weather?! In years 7, 8, 9 and 10, it could have been -6 and we'd have still been outside!! But no, now they can stay in…
Anyway, so I'm in for break and lunch, and re-emerge outside at 4pm when school finishes. Today, I was hearing stories off everyone about how hot it was outside. And admittedly, I could feel the warmth from the full length windows, and the corridors were excessively stuffy. 4 o'clock, got outside, bam! HEAT!! 24°c in September!!
And it was so nice when I got in, me and Jango spent about 10 minutes outside :P
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment