Today - I am shattered.
I didn't sleep brilliantly last night - it was either nerves or uncomfortableness from my jamas. Sometimes they're nice, sometimes they're not.
But amazingly I woke up this morning at like, half 7. I always check my phone and I'm disappointed when I don't get a facebook message or email or anything. I love waking up and answering them all whilst waking up or on my way to school. Probably why a lot of my messages don't make a lot of sense haha! But I got a facebook message this morning… love them :D I had to be up at 8am, and my mum woke my up at like, quarter to or something, but I didn't get up. Typical morning haha! But the reason I had to get up was because the Melodifestivalen tickets were going on sale!!! Except already the website was full. Over capacity or something, with all those crazy Swedes… you know the ones ;) So when we finally got through to the ticket page, we wasted a bit of time looking through a couple of seats we could have, and found that we couldn't even get 4 together in section A :O this is the arena…
We managed to get seats in B5… so looking at that… they're not toooo bad :) It's not restricted viewing, so I guess we will be able to see the stage alright :) Coooooooooool!! Excited! It also says on the ticket you're not allowed cameras, but on the videos I've seen, even people on the floor had cameras… so I'm taking my 8mp iPhone camera! ;) Another thing about the videos is that you can't even see section B! It's just darkness! Don't even know if section C exists!! You won't be able to see the stage for atmospheric pollution! The stuff that stops you seeing the stars when you're in the city! I'd take a picture of my ticket, but y'all will steal my barcode and I'll be denied access :L
Oh well… I think I'm more excited to buy some melodifestivalen t-shirts! And a years supply of Kex. I might make my shopping list now :) Geisha, Kex, frida, every single piece of mello merch there is… probably loads more… Sweden you have everything I need!
And of course it would be my dream to meet Ola… I keep imagining if Ola was at melodifestivalen… I'd actually end up falling 20 feet off the balcony… Would be pretty cool, but I wish SVT would release some acts soon! They should have done it yesterday or today! And even though they ususally get another artist to cover the previous years winner's song, they might make an exception for little Eric - considering he did so well last year :) Eeeeeehh!! Can't wait! Hope there are some good people! Heard Danny was rumoured to try again, but also that EMD was going to too… so I really have no idea.
Theeennnn, like I said, today I went ice skating. Got the metro from town to the ice rink. I love the metro :) It's just great! Always reminds me of Ola's All Over The World video where he gets the New York Underground to Times Square. They're pretty similar modes of transport (yeaaahhhh).
Our metros are slightly less industrial oven looking though…
So when we got to ice skating, the ice had only just been skimmed or whatever they do to ice rinks these days, but it was super cold! So cold that there was a misty haze over the rink, and it looked really cool! I tried to take a picture but it didn't come out brilliantly. But it did look really surreal and mystical :)
Two hours ice skating is such a long time! I'd had no lunch, so I sat for half an hour eating some chips haha…
Here's all of us:
But dispite not really liking ice skating very much… I enjoyed it slightly more this time :)
Aaaaanddd, I was looking on Google Maps because of many reasons, (non-stalker wise) but I looked at my house too, as you do as well… I though house numbers were blocked out :/ But I had a look down the fields out the back of my house, and found some picture thumbnails. I though they were for the mini forest there is (it did have a name but I can't find it now haha) but the pictures weren't for that - they were for this…
Isn't it so pretty! I just love it! Can't get married there… it has no roof… but I'd absolutely love to go there one day! And it's only down the field!! Can't believe I've never been there before. Somebody take me! Apparently it's Grade Two listed as well… I'm pretty sure you can still visit though…
Jordanavia :)
I didn't sleep brilliantly last night - it was either nerves or uncomfortableness from my jamas. Sometimes they're nice, sometimes they're not.
But amazingly I woke up this morning at like, half 7. I always check my phone and I'm disappointed when I don't get a facebook message or email or anything. I love waking up and answering them all whilst waking up or on my way to school. Probably why a lot of my messages don't make a lot of sense haha! But I got a facebook message this morning… love them :D I had to be up at 8am, and my mum woke my up at like, quarter to or something, but I didn't get up. Typical morning haha! But the reason I had to get up was because the Melodifestivalen tickets were going on sale!!! Except already the website was full. Over capacity or something, with all those crazy Swedes… you know the ones ;) So when we finally got through to the ticket page, we wasted a bit of time looking through a couple of seats we could have, and found that we couldn't even get 4 together in section A :O this is the arena…
We managed to get seats in B5… so looking at that… they're not toooo bad :) It's not restricted viewing, so I guess we will be able to see the stage alright :) Coooooooooool!! Excited! It also says on the ticket you're not allowed cameras, but on the videos I've seen, even people on the floor had cameras… so I'm taking my 8mp iPhone camera! ;) Another thing about the videos is that you can't even see section B! It's just darkness! Don't even know if section C exists!! You won't be able to see the stage for atmospheric pollution! The stuff that stops you seeing the stars when you're in the city! I'd take a picture of my ticket, but y'all will steal my barcode and I'll be denied access :L
Oh well… I think I'm more excited to buy some melodifestivalen t-shirts! And a years supply of Kex. I might make my shopping list now :) Geisha, Kex, frida, every single piece of mello merch there is… probably loads more… Sweden you have everything I need!
And of course it would be my dream to meet Ola… I keep imagining if Ola was at melodifestivalen… I'd actually end up falling 20 feet off the balcony… Would be pretty cool, but I wish SVT would release some acts soon! They should have done it yesterday or today! And even though they ususally get another artist to cover the previous years winner's song, they might make an exception for little Eric - considering he did so well last year :) Eeeeeehh!! Can't wait! Hope there are some good people! Heard Danny was rumoured to try again, but also that EMD was going to too… so I really have no idea.
Theeennnn, like I said, today I went ice skating. Got the metro from town to the ice rink. I love the metro :) It's just great! Always reminds me of Ola's All Over The World video where he gets the New York Underground to Times Square. They're pretty similar modes of transport (yeaaahhhh).
![]() |
| Love him :D |
Our metros are slightly less industrial oven looking though…
So when we got to ice skating, the ice had only just been skimmed or whatever they do to ice rinks these days, but it was super cold! So cold that there was a misty haze over the rink, and it looked really cool! I tried to take a picture but it didn't come out brilliantly. But it did look really surreal and mystical :)
![]() |
| You can sort of see it… |
Here's all of us:
But dispite not really liking ice skating very much… I enjoyed it slightly more this time :)
Aaaaanddd, I was looking on Google Maps because of many reasons, (non-stalker wise) but I looked at my house too, as you do as well… I though house numbers were blocked out :/ But I had a look down the fields out the back of my house, and found some picture thumbnails. I though they were for the mini forest there is (it did have a name but I can't find it now haha) but the pictures weren't for that - they were for this…
![]() |
![]() |
| Low Friarside Chapel |
Isn't it so pretty! I just love it! Can't get married there… it has no roof… but I'd absolutely love to go there one day! And it's only down the field!! Can't believe I've never been there before. Somebody take me! Apparently it's Grade Two listed as well… I'm pretty sure you can still visit though…
Jordanavia :)







No comments :
Post a Comment