My cats are so cool:
Little models they are ;)
I didn't make the denim jacket, modelled by Jaster… but I did make Jango's stylish… overcoat (?)
Wonderful.
I was a bit bored and remembered Jemima's Christmas outfit of last year:
…And the two new ones will wear the santa suit too!! :D
I'm putting off doing my homework. I've been on half term this week, and I know the REST OF THE WORLD!!!! is on holiday next week. How convenient, Emmanuel / England… So whilst this past week has been good, I still think we get too many holidays. Now, I'm not complaining! But I hate going back to school after a week off or something :( So much effort for so little! I like, school is kind of a big deal, but you always feel that you have more important things to do at home… and this time I do!! But it's a secret until February so nobody can know. Plus I'm in the middle of a dilemma with it, and would usually rattle on to myself about it here, but this time I can't… sshhhhh… Most people who will read this probably know about it anyway, but nobody say a wordddd!!!!
Ah yeah, my homework. You see! I'd put off doing it forever! I actually left one of my books at school, and I can't remember if I've done what I had to do in it. This usually wouldn't be a problem, because I'd check when I get back to school and do it in one of my many free periods on a Monday, but this time, the lesson is first thing! And my teacher (of German who is German…) has had a go at me before for not doing my 'homework'. Besides, it wasn't homework - it was a piece of correction work I had to do to a powerpoint that she didn't set a date for… Turns out it was in for Monday and I gave the stupid answer 'I had no time…' hand gestures and all. Camp as you like. Well, she flipped her lid… big time. In the 4 years I've had her as a teacher, I'd never seen her so mad at anyone else, nevermind me, the good student. Oops.
She apologised the next day though. Muahahahaha!! Innocent child 1 - Teacher 0 :D
Plus there's a big speech I have to write and deliver: 'This house believes that the abolition of the Christian faith will result in something in the UK…' I can't remember what it would result in. I hope I've written the title down…
Hopin', prayin' and wishin' that I won't have to speak infront of 500 people… I might just get left out. Happens a lot, actually. I'm super quiet when I want to be ;)
Plus I'm also looking to see if I can get Ola over here to the UK. For a mini concert sort of thing. My dad (hi daddy!) has always joked on saying that he could get Ola over here to the UK for a concert, whatever. And I always shot the idea down because I wanted him for the private concert for my birthday, then for him to fly back to Sweden, never to set foot in the UK again. I didn't want him to be famous in the UK at all. In fairness, I think I did a pretty good job of keeping him a secret. When I got asked to be the Street Team UK leader (I was in bed hahaha!) but I had to think hard whether or not I was prepared to change everything I stood for 180° and actually promote him as an artist. I never wrote anything down then, so I can't remember a lot of my thoughts, but for the first week or two, I had a hard time accepting the fact that I had to (brilliant extended metaphor coming your way!!!) knock down the walls I'd previously built around Ola and myself, and let Ola fly away to the international scene of music. (Wow!!) Even now I have to push myself when meeting obsessive new people to just be friendly and nice, and not to rant on about how I knew him in 2008 and how you know nothing about him. But I'm so glad I did because I've met some amazing people and great friends because of it. And in fairness, a little more respect from Ola (I feel) because I run Team Ola - UK (Or that's what I like to think). And now, I absolutely love doing it!! Wouldn't trade it for the world. There's a little voice inside of me that keeps telling me that even just one or two Ola supporters and view on his video come from me and my promotion. I love that!
But yeah, if we can get him to Newcastle to do a little gig, who would come?!!?!?! I'd like to think I would get VIP passes and all that, you know… This is going to end up with disappointment again hahaha! Most things do. I think I've had enough let downs now to cushion any future falls. My gosh, I'm full of these metaphors the'night! Eeeeehhhh… I'm just so philosophical like that. <-- First time right spelling of that p word too!!
But seriously… tickets at a reputable venue and everything! Would be amazing!! ……Daddyyyyy??
Obviously we would promote it and everything too. My plan the last time was to sabotage the promoting of the Ola gig (hate that word) so that it would only be me and a few other hipsters there hahahahaha!!
(I told myself I'd make this blog post short…)
But here's another picture! Of me eating Ola……
Plus plus, how feelgood is this song!!!!! :D
Jordanavia :)
Little models they are ;)
I didn't make the denim jacket, modelled by Jaster… but I did make Jango's stylish… overcoat (?)
Wonderful.
I was a bit bored and remembered Jemima's Christmas outfit of last year:
…And the two new ones will wear the santa suit too!! :D
I'm putting off doing my homework. I've been on half term this week, and I know the REST OF THE WORLD!!!! is on holiday next week. How convenient, Emmanuel / England… So whilst this past week has been good, I still think we get too many holidays. Now, I'm not complaining! But I hate going back to school after a week off or something :( So much effort for so little! I like, school is kind of a big deal, but you always feel that you have more important things to do at home… and this time I do!! But it's a secret until February so nobody can know. Plus I'm in the middle of a dilemma with it, and would usually rattle on to myself about it here, but this time I can't… sshhhhh… Most people who will read this probably know about it anyway, but nobody say a wordddd!!!!
Ah yeah, my homework. You see! I'd put off doing it forever! I actually left one of my books at school, and I can't remember if I've done what I had to do in it. This usually wouldn't be a problem, because I'd check when I get back to school and do it in one of my many free periods on a Monday, but this time, the lesson is first thing! And my teacher (of German who is German…) has had a go at me before for not doing my 'homework'. Besides, it wasn't homework - it was a piece of correction work I had to do to a powerpoint that she didn't set a date for… Turns out it was in for Monday and I gave the stupid answer 'I had no time…' hand gestures and all. Camp as you like. Well, she flipped her lid… big time. In the 4 years I've had her as a teacher, I'd never seen her so mad at anyone else, nevermind me, the good student. Oops.
She apologised the next day though. Muahahahaha!! Innocent child 1 - Teacher 0 :D
Plus there's a big speech I have to write and deliver: 'This house believes that the abolition of the Christian faith will result in something in the UK…' I can't remember what it would result in. I hope I've written the title down…
Hopin', prayin' and wishin' that I won't have to speak infront of 500 people… I might just get left out. Happens a lot, actually. I'm super quiet when I want to be ;)
Plus I'm also looking to see if I can get Ola over here to the UK. For a mini concert sort of thing. My dad (hi daddy!) has always joked on saying that he could get Ola over here to the UK for a concert, whatever. And I always shot the idea down because I wanted him for the private concert for my birthday, then for him to fly back to Sweden, never to set foot in the UK again. I didn't want him to be famous in the UK at all. In fairness, I think I did a pretty good job of keeping him a secret. When I got asked to be the Street Team UK leader (I was in bed hahaha!) but I had to think hard whether or not I was prepared to change everything I stood for 180° and actually promote him as an artist. I never wrote anything down then, so I can't remember a lot of my thoughts, but for the first week or two, I had a hard time accepting the fact that I had to (brilliant extended metaphor coming your way!!!) knock down the walls I'd previously built around Ola and myself, and let Ola fly away to the international scene of music. (Wow!!) Even now I have to push myself when meeting obsessive new people to just be friendly and nice, and not to rant on about how I knew him in 2008 and how you know nothing about him. But I'm so glad I did because I've met some amazing people and great friends because of it. And in fairness, a little more respect from Ola (I feel) because I run Team Ola - UK (Or that's what I like to think). And now, I absolutely love doing it!! Wouldn't trade it for the world. There's a little voice inside of me that keeps telling me that even just one or two Ola supporters and view on his video come from me and my promotion. I love that!
But yeah, if we can get him to Newcastle to do a little gig, who would come?!!?!?! I'd like to think I would get VIP passes and all that, you know… This is going to end up with disappointment again hahaha! Most things do. I think I've had enough let downs now to cushion any future falls. My gosh, I'm full of these metaphors the'night! Eeeeehhhh… I'm just so philosophical like that. <-- First time right spelling of that p word too!!
But seriously… tickets at a reputable venue and everything! Would be amazing!! ……Daddyyyyy??
Obviously we would promote it and everything too. My plan the last time was to sabotage the promoting of the Ola gig (hate that word) so that it would only be me and a few other hipsters there hahahahaha!!
(I told myself I'd make this blog post short…)
But here's another picture! Of me eating Ola……
![]() |
| I look ginger!! I blame the light… I'm actually Ola's colour ;) ^^ |
Jordanavia :)







No comments :
Post a Comment