So I've finally remembered what I was going to do a blog post about. I thought myself to sleep trying to remember what I was going to write about, and eventually remembered sitting in a free period this morning. So I wrote it on my hand. Admittedly with a blue biro I don't use hardly ever. At registration, someone pointed out I had some biro on my face and at first, I though I'd just caught my face with my pen, a black ink pen, but this was blue biro. It wasn't until I got half way down the corridor that I realised I must have leaned on my hand! The title of this blog was printed backwards on my cheek! Oooohhhh the shame!
So basically - unsung heros. I can't remember what I was exactly going to talk about because it's been a while since I thought of the idea - but I'll try.
Have you ever thought about the really successful people you hear about today? I would have used Ola as an example, but I can't think of much to refer to in his case. But people with teams behind them. People with a manager, a production team, a 'content creater'? A lot of the celebrities you see these days have all of these and more. The music videos on TV? The artist or band didn't write the script, film the video, be in the video, edit the video and advertise the video. Just because the artist is the famous one, doesn't mean they're the whole package.
I want to be one of these unsung heros. Everybody dreams of being famous when they're little. Rich and famous. And as you get older and slightly wiser, you get to realise that being famous isn't all it's cracked up to be, but the majority still wouldn't mind the fame. I'll admit it right here - I can't sing to save my life (but I'll sing twice as loud as you!), but seriously, if a record company approached me and asked me to sing a single, I would.
But my real dream is to be an unsung hero. The plan at the minute is to study videography at university, which is basically one of these unsung hero jobs. But I've developed a sort of interest in the music industry. I'm not saying I want to work in the field of music or anything, I just find it to be a fascinating field of whatever it is, and I love all the promotional things that come with it - hence my street team status.
As I said, even when I started this, I had no idea where it was going, but I guess what I probably should say is next time you see Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber's new music video, think of their manager, song writers, producers, paid promo team, film company, all those people you see in the credits at movies… They all have a part to play too!
^^ Boring post… that's what I think about during my school free periods… when I'm not doing the concise crossword (cryptic is rediculously difficult) and my word ladders :) I have a great life…
Do I have any pictures? I'm not sure…
Oh, and also a nice video to end the post:
Jordanavia :)
So basically - unsung heros. I can't remember what I was exactly going to talk about because it's been a while since I thought of the idea - but I'll try.
Have you ever thought about the really successful people you hear about today? I would have used Ola as an example, but I can't think of much to refer to in his case. But people with teams behind them. People with a manager, a production team, a 'content creater'? A lot of the celebrities you see these days have all of these and more. The music videos on TV? The artist or band didn't write the script, film the video, be in the video, edit the video and advertise the video. Just because the artist is the famous one, doesn't mean they're the whole package.
I want to be one of these unsung heros. Everybody dreams of being famous when they're little. Rich and famous. And as you get older and slightly wiser, you get to realise that being famous isn't all it's cracked up to be, but the majority still wouldn't mind the fame. I'll admit it right here - I can't sing to save my life (but I'll sing twice as loud as you!), but seriously, if a record company approached me and asked me to sing a single, I would.
But my real dream is to be an unsung hero. The plan at the minute is to study videography at university, which is basically one of these unsung hero jobs. But I've developed a sort of interest in the music industry. I'm not saying I want to work in the field of music or anything, I just find it to be a fascinating field of whatever it is, and I love all the promotional things that come with it - hence my street team status.
As I said, even when I started this, I had no idea where it was going, but I guess what I probably should say is next time you see Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber's new music video, think of their manager, song writers, producers, paid promo team, film company, all those people you see in the credits at movies… They all have a part to play too!
^^ Boring post… that's what I think about during my school free periods… when I'm not doing the concise crossword (cryptic is rediculously difficult) and my word ladders :) I have a great life…
Do I have any pictures? I'm not sure…
![]() |
| Jango :) |
![]() |
| Eww and Arrr at the same time :) |
Oh, and also a nice video to end the post:
Love it!!!
Jordanavia :)


No comments :
Post a Comment